Reviews for See Who I Am
danbear chapter 3 . 3/22/2013
write more
imurhuckleberry chapter 3 . 8/24/2012
Omg loving this can't wait for the rest of it ;-)keep up the good work i always wanted a love story for riordan
The Watcher4 chapter 3 . 2/4/2012
Really hoping this story is still going? Riordan doesn't get nearly enough attention. What kind of beta are you looking for? I can handle any technical needs - spelling, punctuation, suggestions for alternate words and phrasing, etc. Feel free to contact me, I'm always up for reading!
Rhagar chapter 3 . 1/9/2012
I really like your fic. Woohoo! Jowan Grey Warden. That's not something you usually see.

Update as fast as you can. See ya!
olivegbg chapter 3 . 11/2/2011
I like the way you mix characters and bring Jowan into the story. I was surprised that there were so few Riordan fics around, but you pull it off real well.
Suilven chapter 3 . 9/21/2011
I'm interested to see where you're going to take this, as I'm a bit of a fan of AU Awakening stories, strangely enough. ;)

I love Riordan too, and I'm curious as to how you're going to incorporate both him and Jowan in with the rest of the Awakening crew. Personally, I always thought that Jowan would make a good Warden as well. :)
Judy chapter 3 . 9/21/2011
Excellent!
Mystricka chapter 2 . 5/27/2011
So, I got curious and searched for Riordan on the fanfiction site to see if any had written a story about him. (I have my own idea's regarding that idea bwahaha.) I came across this and so far it's a good story. Also, the title caught my attention as I also listen to Within Temptation and Nightwish. (WT is actually playing on my IPOD player right now.)

I hope that you've not abandoned it. I do look forward to the next chapter.

LightsAurora chapter 2 . 5/27/2011
I really liked the way this worked out! Very well written, over all. Indeed, the scene with Alistair was heart-wrenching. Good, and in character to what I see with the Alistair you've developed, but still. *sad-face* lol

Some constructive crit:

The note from the the First Warden was a great touch, but somehow I felt it to be too conversational. In my understanding of the Wardens in the Anderfels, they're very intrenched in the Ander politics, and also don't care much for the people (when you talk to Riordan in the Arl's Estate in Denerim, there's an option to ask him about Weisshaupt, and he says something to that affect). I personally would expect something clipped, even frank, with Riordan's health an afterthought. The note was very demanding, though, and I cringed at the part about termination.

Keep going with this! I really like the direction. It's nice to see Riordan given such a chance.

_
jen4306 chapter 2 . 3/2/2011
Oh, I am sooo sorry it has taken me so long to write this review! I loved this chapter, and bawled of course, when Alistair and Gwen had their confrontation! That damned ex-Templar makes me so mad sometimes!

I am so glad to see that Riordan is healing well, and that he will be accompanying Gwen back to Amaranthine. The letter from the first Warden is quite disturbing, though I understand they would want answers as to why both Wardens survived.

I look forward to reading more of your wonderful story. And I am truly honored to have been able to help you with it. I will always be here if you need help!

Jen
Kiki Aries chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Oooh, Surana gotta love the magi!

Riordan/Tabris (I was going to use my main elf Surana Deedo) opted against it.

Good work, Keep it up!
Judy chapter 2 . 2/5/2011
Very well done!
raw666 chapter 2 . 2/4/2011
That is an interesting turn of events. Though I wonder how badly will they take it is due to a ritual to transfer the soul into an old god.
jen4306 chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
WONDERFUL! Absolutely wonderful! I think you have made a fantastic start to the story and I cannot wait to see where it goes. Now, where to begin...

I loved how you incorporated the oath of the Wardens into the beginning of your story. It mad a perfect separation as Riordan fought his way through the city.

You set the tone for the romance very well by having Gwen be the last thing on Riordan's mind as he thought he was about to die! I am such a huge fan of the elves and I love playing one whenever I play the game. I could not be more thrilled to see that Gwen was a lovely elven lass!

And I am thrilled to see that Gwen is a woman with a mind of her own - I have a feeling Alistair will not be able to handle her!

I look forward to following this story, and I cannot tell you how pleased I am that I was able to help in some small way! I will always be available, should you need me!
celtic-twinkie chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
Ooohh! Interesting premise! I do like Riordan very much and I can't wait to see where this goes!

Great start!