Reviews for Shadows
theonewhowrotetatertots chapter 28 . 8/16/2011
Oh My Gosh! Thank you, thank you, a million times thank you! This has got to be the best I've ever read! WOW! I'm so glad she got to go home, and that all her friends were a part of her rescue! I'm so sad to see it end, but glad you're writing another one. I totally cried at the end... No joke, tears rolling and sniffles, major sniffles. This was AWESOME!
blackrosewitch1996 chapter 28 . 8/16/2011
Loved the ending. I hope that there is a epilogue and a sequel. This story was really good. I loved Nomad. She was a real trooper.

Fanny Tompkins chapter 27 . 8/15/2011
I would actually like this story to go another few chapters. If I could make a request it would to give a concluding chapter with things back to normal and give Nomad a bit of a break. Thanks for such an entertaining story!
marinebrat15 chapter 27 . 8/9/2011
Great chapter! Please update again soon! :)
Karama9 chapter 27 . 8/9/2011
Good chapter!

Heh. Silly Commander, he just gave her a rest. You'd think he'd realize she won't keep her word. Ah well, the man's middle name is 'overconfident'. Either that or he figures she'll die without a rest so he might as well give her one.

Now who is the mysterious man with the dark eyes? Does Lowlight have dark eyes? Doesn't really matter, anyone can wear lenses after all... although it would make it harder for Nomad to recognize whoever it is.

Trust the Dreadnocks to try and watch 'adult content' on the brainwave scanner. *rolls eyes*
T chapter 27 . 8/9/2011
I am LOVING this story! When you finish this one, it'd be great to see a sequel! Your ideas are great, and the story's so addictive! Haha. Well done :)
PhantomEmpress chapter 27 . 8/8/2011
Yes'! I'm just loving this.
satunisha chapter 27 . 8/8/2011
awwww... come on put up the rest of the chapter dont leave me hanging here
lazy-bones-the-dragon chapter 27 . 8/8/2011
Intense dark eyes? Must be Snake Eyes. But it looks like FINALLY Fate cut Nomad some slack!
blackrosewitch1996 chapter 27 . 8/8/2011
About time! Who is the mysterious rescuer? Is it Snake, Storm, or is it Nomads knight in shining armor Lowlight? Awesome chapter. Can't wait for the "last one". Good luck!

theonewhowrotetatertots chapter 27 . 8/8/2011
Holy freakin fudgeballs! That was ah-mazing! I hope you post the rest soon, though I really don't want it to end! Love it, and I'm super excited to see who her rescuer is... AHhhhhhhhhhh! I can't wait! :)
Fanny Tompkins chapter 26 . 8/6/2011
I am so committed to this story and I can't wait to see how it ends. Excellent writing, I love the chapter length. You know how to craft a tale. Keep up the good work.
marinebrat15 chapter 26 . 7/31/2011
thanks for finally updating...great chapter...please update again soon! :)
blackrosewitch1996 chapter 26 . 7/31/2011
DAMN IT! When will she escape? She's been trapped for two chapters isn't that enough! Please tell me that the next chapter she escapes cause I don't think I can handle another failed escape attempts. You're giving the girl a bad rep!

Can't wait for the next update!

Bladestar chapter 25 . 7/28/2011
Drag on? Honey, this story has one of the best OCs I have ever come across! To be honest, I will be excited if you continue this in another chapter after the next. The story has been incredibly enjoyable and original.

Can't wait for the next chapter!
104 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »