Reviews for Shadows
marinebrat15 chapter 25 . 7/25/2011
please don't let this be the end...cause i really hate cliffhangers...and please don't let Nomad die...anyway..please update soon! (:
lazy-bones-the-dragon chapter 25 . 7/25/2011
Nooo, this can't be the end! Too many loose ends and we need to tie them all up! D: Oh Nomad, why did you have to learn your lesson the hard way...
julips chapter 25 . 7/24/2011
well now. isn't interesting twist of fate. scar on top of scar on top of scar.

bring it. heh. lookin forward to more.

no, not torture. just ...more.
queenofspades19 chapter 25 . 7/24/2011
: Damn
satunisha chapter 25 . 7/24/2011
update update update dont leave me hanging like this
willwrite4fics chapter 25 . 7/24/2011
Whaaaaaat? Chapter was dark, good to have the warning. NIcely done. Even though I suspected something was up with Andy leaving, I didn't foresee him being the one. You'd better have another chapter.
Karama9 chapter 25 . 7/24/2011
Ah, you cruel thing. I hope this is a Marvel death.

Very intense chapter, disturbing just like it needed to be. Excellent. Now I want the next one. :)
theonewhowrotetatertots chapter 25 . 7/24/2011
Oh my gosh! What a chapter, please don't let her die, Low-Light will be so sad, and I will too! Great chapter though.
blackrosewitch1996 chapter 25 . 7/24/2011
No no no no no no no! You said that you wouldn't kill nomad meanie. And yes you are a liar. Are you sure that you won't add another chapter before the last one? By the way I won't hav to find you and kick your butt. Can't wait for the next chapter and hopefully you'll do it soon or I might consider tracking you again.

satunisha chapter 24 . 7/23/2011
awesome update soon please
marinebrat15 chapter 24 . 7/20/2011
i love all the action...but it's really sad that Nomad decided to leave the Joes...anyway please update soon! :)
Karama9 chapter 24 . 7/20/2011
Woot! Action!

Okay, sorry Nomad, but I'm really glad you were miserable and even more now that you may need the Joes to save your behind. You kicked ass - even though nobody will believe it or at least nobody will pass on the chance to pretend not to believe it - but since you're still in trouble, I like to think your buddies will make themselves useful.

That was a great chapter, looking forward to the next one!
willwrite4fics chapter 24 . 7/19/2011
Action Action and some more Action... and a flashback. Excellant! I liked Nomad being amazed she'd taken out 10 Cobra troops then annoyed no one saw her do it.
PhantomEmpress chapter 24 . 7/19/2011
She got all those guys on her own! Good job, Nomad. Once a Joe, Always a Joe!

:bites nails: i'm excited for more.
theonewhowrotetatertots chapter 24 . 7/19/2011
Oh my gosh, this story is freakin awesome! I love Nomad, she's pretty gutsy to go and attack Cobras like that.. Anyway great story, I can't wait to read more.
104 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »