Reviews for Shadows
blackrosewitch1996 chapter 24 . 7/19/2011
Noo...why did you end it there? I wanted Lowlight or Storm or somebody to come in and save the day! I swear if you don't update in 5 days I will hunt your sorry ass down and kick it. You can't leave me hanging like that! It's not funny. It's like you're trying to kill me.

The threat is real by the way ;)
julips chapter 23 . 7/15/2011
aha! finally caught up. nice work. i too wasn't sure if she'd go through with it, but once one feels that moment of in-between the resignation and the finality and it feels right, there's no looking back. kudos.
willwrite4fics chapter 23 . 7/14/2011
I wondered if she'd go through with it, or if Hawk would let her go... now I want to grab her and shake sense into Nomad. Poor LowLight. I loved all the ups and downs, loved all the small scenes with various Joes. You've kept Nomad just barely shy of over-angsty, so she's believable, especially when she admits SHE can't stand up to more teammates dying, vs she thinks she'd get others killed. One reason is internal in her own head and psyche, the other would be ridiculous angst.

And I totally understand not wanting to end a fic. I have the same issue. There's another chapter right? Right?
lazy-bones-the-dragon chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Oiy some point, Nomad is going to have to figure out that running away from a problem does not make it go away. She's really choosing not to confront it face to face and thus letting it fester.
Karama9 chapter 23 . 7/13/2011
That was a very good chapter. Very sad for Nomad, and yet I can't even call her an idiot because even though I think the team was good for her, she's just afraid, and given her history, it's very difficult to blame her.

Just the same, I hope she eventually decides that by cutting everyone off, she deprives herself of them for whatever time they have left and prevents herself from possibly helping them.
blackrosewitch1996 chapter 23 . 7/12/2011
I cried reading this chapter. I couldn't believe she actually left. Please tell me she goes back to the Joes. I was sobbing when she broke up with Lowlight, but I hated that Lowlight was sort of a jerk. Again, please put Nomad back on the Joes!

blackrosewitch1996 chapter 22 . 7/4/2011
WHAT? Why why wh? I thought she would stop feeling sorry for herself by now. Please tell me someone stops her before she actually leaves. Argghh...I HATE CLIFFHANGERS! Now I have to wait. Please update soon. (puppy pout).

queenofspades19 chapter 22 . 7/4/2011
I can't believe she is willing to deprive Lowlight of some loving support. This will be the first time I believe that she's acting like a selfish beyotch
Karama9 chapter 21 . 6/30/2011
I like how Nomad is being made to feel better (a bit) in spite of herself, and how she's putting off distancing herself. It's really believable. I'm worried about what she has in mind, though.

Maybe Psyche Out needs to put her in contact with other Joes who have gone through guilt issues. Or just get Beach Head to yell at her some more. :D
MissMayhemPoison chapter 21 . 6/29/2011
I love this story! Just thought I should let you know. And I just wanted to ask you please dont kill Lowlight he makes me smile, and dont let Nomad become a closed off loner. It would really make me sad. sorry if Im being annoying or telling you what to do its your story. I just wanted to let you know how I felt. Thanks for your time.

blackrosewitch1996 chapter 21 . 6/29/2011
Hahaha...I love Nomad "damn shrink". I thought she'd throw a temper tantrum being watched. She is still feeling sorry for herself though. I hope whatever happens next helps her comeback from wherever she is.

Karama9 chapter 20 . 6/22/2011
Psyche Out requested on level 5. We have angst. I repeat, code angst. This is not a drill.

Seriously, nice couple of chapters. Nomad reacting that way is not really surprising, but she does need a good talking to. I do hope LowLight pulls through, Nomad's dealt with enough death already; I'd much rather have Lowlight slap her back to her senses. Or do something else to her to bring her back to her senses. *ahem*
lazy-bones-the-dragon chapter 20 . 6/21/2011
:( Aw no Nomad, don't do...oh crap she is.

Man this really makes me wish I could write out the Gi Joe fic that's been bouncing around in my head for awhile...but I'm too out of it to do so. Jaw surgery does that. :(

Thanks for giving me something to get me through the day. :)
queenofspades19 chapter 20 . 6/21/2011
And now she's feelin guilty and stupid. Never a good combination.

blackrosewitch1996 chapter 20 . 6/21/2011
Oh no poor Nomad and Lowlight. I hope someone knocks some sense into Nomad...maybe Storm Shadow can help her. He would understand what she's going through the most.

104 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »