Reviews for Black Rose
Daughter of Athena 20 chapter 40 . 7/29
damn this story was great. and now onto the next awesome one. WOOT WOOT CANT WAIT FOR ME TO KEEP READING MORE HEHEHE
QueenShayy chapter 36 . 7/22
whattt? i was bout to cry halfway through this chapter thinking dimitri died. is he shadow kissed?
Shadowhunter 101 chapter 40 . 1/7
Omg I thought dimitri was dead. It was a really good story I couldn't stop reading.
Someone chapter 39 . 1/7
You did a really good job ! I feel like I'm actually reading a part of the last book. Thanks for righting this
Do'B chapter 38 . 10/15/2015
Awesome story, beautifully written and fantastic story line. Just the right amount of angst, suspense and thrill and of course our favourite couple get to have their happy ever after...
chantelleb101 chapter 40 . 8/12/2015
really amazing story lots of twists and turns and just really enjoyed.
michelle1341 chapter 34 . 8/3/2015
lexi and viktoria are the cutest
slat chapter 1 . 4/5/2015
This is a great storie full of detail
Ginevra Annabeth Herondale chapter 38 . 11/8/2014
Great story! Loved it!
Especially Rose's 'I do'! That was priceless!
:D :D :D
Guest chapter 33 . 7/2/2014
Hahaha. Nice ending:)
Guest chapter 19 . 7/1/2014
I really wish Rose would stop being such a baby and just tell him! We've waited 19 chapters already...
Guest chapter 18 . 7/1/2014
I want to punch that bitch in the face!
Lexie Lanier chapter 40 . 1/3/2014
OH MY GOD! You are an amazing author. I think you captured their personalities spot on! If you were famous you would be up there with J.K Rowling and Stephanie Meyer. Please keep writing. I luv ur work.
jkl chapter 14 . 12/21/2013
I love how you acted like rose had no choice in the matter but to let him carry her even though Adrian glady offered his help rose could have been like hand her to Adrian now NOW...problem solved but you you asshole are looking for stupid reasons to bring that prick back into her life! and I don't like it...Adrian is the one god damn this story its Adrian and rose!
sdkjfl chapter 13 . 12/21/2013
why in the fuck do you have rose pining over that asshat five years later? and she finially lets Adrian touch her and she admits she likes it and you have her fucking think of that Russian cunt and then slap Adrian...for what? what the fuck is the point? why cant she sleep with him? why? its not like she would be betraying him? moms need love too! she hasn't gotten any in five fucking years! and even then she only did it once! rose and Adrian for this story! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE