Reviews for Nothing But The Blood
Guest chapter 9 . 12/21/2014
Where are you?! I need you and your story! :)
Guest chapter 9 . 8/10/2014
Please continue! It's been over a year and this is the number one fic that I have been waiting for anxiously! I love youre writing 3
Guest2 chapter 9 . 3/14/2014
OH PLEASE CONTINUE! Iove your writingg so much!
Happy1K1nob1 chapter 9 . 3/10/2014
This chapter of your story was posted 9 months ago. This, is simply unacceptable.

Why is it unacceptable? Because it's just so dang good! I love it!

So, please give us readers a new chapter some time soon! PLEASE!

Also, if you want to ask me a few questions to help you along, then I'll answer what I can to the best of my ability.
Lion Pride 17 chapter 9 . 1/4/2014
This is an very interesting story. I am hoping to hear more of it.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/29/2013
Omg this is probably the 100th time ive read this and its still great! This is probably one of the top 3 fanfics ive read! Im anxiously waiting for the next chapter! Thank you!
crazyrawrx3 chapter 9 . 8/6/2013
You write so wonderfully! I like the plot and your story! I hope you update really soon :D
Kat chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Fudgein update I'm hanging on a cliff of anxiety!
Guest chapter 9 . 7/21/2013
So amazing keep up the good work !
crystalfilm chapter 9 . 7/21/2013
I can already feel so much potential for this story! I love the plot and setting - getting a lot of old world spy dramas. Can't wait to see where this goes :)
teacupdestiny chapter 9 . 7/18/2013
hooray do continue :D
readingKs chapter 9 . 7/18/2013
Great chater although the room description was lengthy and seemingly unnecessary. I would shorten it as I skipped
patty cake rocks chapter 9 . 7/18/2013
oh a shoot out at the louvre? Awesome!
matyre chapter 9 . 7/18/2013
That was awesome! I love how you're so creative with everything too :)
& I'm kinda confused about something. At the beginning of the story you hinted that Katara was a wealthy kid and stuff. But then in this chapter, it was the opposite. Just wandering if you could clarify that for me please :D
Guest chapter 8 . 7/17/2013
Plzzzzzz come back! Ive been following your absolutely AMAZING story, looking forward to your updates!