Reviews for Nothing But The Blood
You can't just stop
Don't you dare stop its to f$%*# good please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please
Don't stop don't do that continue its amazing PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE
Yin - Yang M chapter 9 . 6/10/2015
I love this story. I hope this update soon.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/21/2014
Where are you?! I need you and your story! :)
Guest chapter 9 . 8/10/2014
Please continue! It's been over a year and this is the number one fic that I have been waiting for anxiously! I love youre writing 3
Guest2 chapter 9 . 3/14/2014
OH PLEASE CONTINUE! Iove your writingg so much!
Happy1K1nob1 chapter 9 . 3/10/2014
This chapter of your story was posted 9 months ago. This, is simply unacceptable.

Why is it unacceptable? Because it's just so dang good! I love it!

So, please give us readers a new chapter some time soon! PLEASE!

Also, if you want to ask me a few questions to help you along, then I'll answer what I can to the best of my ability.
Lion Pride 17 chapter 9 . 1/4/2014
This is an very interesting story. I am hoping to hear more of it.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/29/2013
Omg this is probably the 100th time ive read this and its still great! This is probably one of the top 3 fanfics ive read! Im anxiously waiting for the next chapter! Thank you!
Andybear14 chapter 9 . 8/6/2013
You write so wonderfully! I like the plot and your story! I hope you update really soon :D
Kat chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Fudgein update I'm hanging on a cliff of anxiety!
Guest chapter 9 . 7/21/2013
So amazing keep up the good work !
crystalfilm chapter 9 . 7/21/2013
I can already feel so much potential for this story! I love the plot and setting - getting a lot of old world spy dramas. Can't wait to see where this goes :)
teacupdestiny chapter 9 . 7/18/2013