Reviews for Shadow of Shadowmoon II: The Master's Return
PrinceDarkLink chapter 8 . 2/25/2017
Omg, I love this story. I ready part one not too far back and enjoyed it thoroughly. I hope to see more soon.
Kyveli chapter 9 . 9/4/2016
Thank you, thank you so much for finally updating, I loved it! I also enjoyed how you changed the end of the previous chapter.

I can't wait to see you rewriting Shadow of Shadowmoon, though i don't think it's necessary. You kept it mostly cannon, Vaala was wondering why Illidan was doing nothing about the Shatar, Horde and Alliance invading his teritory and attacking his forces and now we know why. Because he was busy with all the things King writes about.

Valaa was quite new to the fold, and you can simply explain her ignorance about Illidan's real plans to the dact that she wasn't yet a full fledged Demon Hunter, and thus privy to his plans.

Illidan didn't trust the Sindorei counsil because Kael'Thas had already betrayed him, by submitting to Kil'Jaeden, and Akama had already betrayed him, when he and his deathsworn helped Maiev to assault his forces.

They lost, Maiev was imprisoned in the Warden's Cage, Akama lost part of his soul and the dethsworn became the slaves we see at the mine in Shadowmoon Valley and, Zangar Marsh and the Coilfang Reservoirs.

After all that, Illidan trusted only his Demon Hunters, except for Altruis who betrayed him.

Anyhow, great story!

XD
Eriakit chapter 8 . 10/12/2014
I adore this series, and I was wondering of you're still updating it? Have you moved to AO3?

I'm dying to know what's going to happen with Illidan, and how everyone is going to react when Seradane gets to Light's Hope!
Morrison M chapter 8 . 8/20/2011
hey, i loved your last story and i'm loving this one so far, i can't wait till your next chapter :D
ZyLo chapter 8 . 7/5/2011
I'll have you know that this story is just as great and interesting as the first SoS installment, right before I demand an update in a whiny reader fashion. ;)

And while I'm probably missing the point, I wonder what's up with Illidan.

Love the way you write Kael'thas to death, btw.
Darkwysper chapter 8 . 5/18/2011
Lovely and entertaining story! I was sad to come to the latest update and not see another "Next" button :( I eagerly wait for more!
bellelethe chapter 8 . 5/14/2011
Love it! Thank you so much for finally updating :) I'll have to go back and re-read SoS to see what you added. I'm really curious to see why Kael is finding magic to be so taxing and where you're going to go with that little plotline. As always, your characterization is marvelous and your humor superb. Can't wait to read more!
Mlaia3 chapter 8 . 5/14/2011
Woohoo! You're alive :D! Lovely chappie
Ryxl chapter 8 . 5/13/2011
I must compliment your timing. I needed some nice distraction today. *dives right in*

2. "Are you going to come at me, or do you need a formal invitation?"

...pardon me while I crack up laughing. Waitwaitwait. That was Kael? *dies* XD

3. For some reason, the blood on the tabard amused me.

"'Fine'? I trust you haven't been-" - pardon my shipping, but what was Reevan going to ask there?

4. Oh, very clever there, Kael! Very good, doubting that little assumption of fact. Also, very nice on Vaala picking up on his mood. We won't mention ~why~ she was paying such attention. *grins*

5. Kaaaaaael, get your story straight and then stick to it! And Vaala, shame on you for not getting a story before now. You had ~how~ much time to do it? This is starting to be a habit.

Eheh...not that I'm not amused by Seradane and Xin'yi, but the currents between Vaala and Kael are much more intriguing. Xin'yi sounds fairly young for a troll, as a random aside. I don't know where I was going with this comment. Curse my workload today! Excellent chapter as always, and as always, I was disappointed that there wasn't another one following it.
bellelethe chapter 7 . 4/22/2011
I really miss this story! The tension between Vaala and Kael at the end of the last chapter has still kept me hanging around for an update. Please tell me this is just a busy time or you've got a serious case of writer's block.
The Grinning Psychopath chapter 7 . 3/8/2011
okayy... so how much longer till Illidan comes back! oh and are you maybe planning on having Kael'Thas reveal that it hadn't in fact been Illidan who ordered that attack on.. that place and that it was Kil'Jaeden wishing to discredit Illidan and make everyone turn against him and stuff? i think that'd be a great way to go. please update soon...

oh and if you could fit in romance for Illidan somewhere that'd be wonderful, I REALLY WANT ILLIDAN ROMANCING! someone who returns his feelings and stuff, somebody who cares somebody... well not Tyrande she's taken... hey maybe Vaala? but then you probably have her and Kael'Thas planning to have something don't you...

hmm
The Grinning Psychopath chapter 2 . 3/8/2011
Reevan is an ass... i don't like him, have something horribly humilating and possibly painful happen to him, like an STD, or Chicken Pox or... something. Genital herpes and Chicken Pox! that'll show him to be such a jackass... hm maybe have him actually turned into a donkey and used as one as well, lol... great chapter.
The Grinning Psychopath chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
hahahahahhahahaaaah! oh boy, this is too good, hehehehehh oh boy their probably gonna rip him to shred, lol...
Mlaia3 chapter 7 . 3/1/2011
Tempest is a lovely name for the Nether drake. Also, that hat, purple hat for hundred-gold, hillarious!
Ryxl chapter 7 . 3/1/2011
I have mentioned that I adore your Kael, right? Because dear gods, this chapter has me wanting to write some Kael of my own.

1. "...and dreading the moment they would finally be alone." - Yeeeeah, that's going to be interesting.

- Oh, hello angst, so nice of you to join Kael. That tent wasn't crowded enough yet.

- "...came back to decry how she would never un-live to see the family name carried on." - I love Vaala's sarcasm so hard.

2. "...any more than the world could be turned upside-down..." - I C WHAT U DID THAR. _

- Riiight, you keep telling yourself you're doing it to keep your brother from chewing you out.

- They're going to be tooth-rottingly cute together if they ever stop fighting.

3. "That was... enlightening. Now try using words this time." - I love Kael here. Seriously. The image of him teaching Tempest the words for things is absolutely adorable.

4. *dies laughing at the hat* Now I'm wondering if there's something special going on with the hat, or if Reevan just realized he'd said something he shouldn't, and was trying to sound delirious.

- Cerian Dawnstrike? Is he a cousin, then or... *evil shipper's chuckle*

- ...oh yeah, I'm shipping that. Totally shipping that. My other ship's in drydock anyway.