Reviews for Forget Me Not
GoonieGirl chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
They didn't win? I missed the award ceromony, but I thought hey Inception is gonna win for Drama right? It totally should have! I loved this story as I have loved all your stories for this section. They always have the right amount of everything to keep me hanging on every word. I really love Christopher Nolan(that is his name right?)! I miss Heath so much but I'm learning to deal with the pain of losing him even though it's been two years. Love ya Heath Ledger,

Gooniegirl
LexzieRulz chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Amazing! You are by far one of the the Best Cobb/Ari writers on this site :D

The ending had to be my favourite part. ;)

Side note, I was so upset with the Oscars also. Like. what is up with that! If 'Social Network' wins everything just like the Golden Globes, I will be shattered inside :/
titaundomiel chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
AMAZING! As always, another great story written by you! You are one of my favourite A/C writters!
Glee Plane chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
What a wonderful story, I loved it!
spray can soul chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
Ahh! I loved this! I never expected any less from you, considering your other works, which are am-a-zing! You always write good stuff.

And, all I was thinking when I saw the Oscar nominees was !%$?&#?Nolan deserves Best Director! I even read 2 articles about how the Academy totally snubbed Nolan. At least the Dream Team is up for Best Picture and Best Original Score (and a buttload of other stuff but those are the most important)!

-A :]
Barbie97 chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
Another amazing out of the world story! And i completely aqree - Academy Awards belonqed to The Social Network but what bout Inception? Obviously they dont have qood taste ... Fingers crossed for at least ONE Oscar award!
AmberLiz chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
I love this fic so much! How are you so awesome, Lobster? Seriously, you are awesome!

AmberLiz.

P.S yeah, the oscars made me sooo mad, Leo deserves an Oscar, dangit!
lovity chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
I alwast love ur story... Yup.. I cant see either.. No award 4 this briliant movie.. I think inception is de best movie in 2010...
Voldemort's Spawn chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
I think Leo pissed of one of the Academy nominators a long time ago... maybe broke their kids heart or something XD Seriously! No Inception, No Shutter Island (

But story.

I miss your stories! I love this one. It's believable, especially the last one. I guess they're a fiesty couple in my head XD

INGLOIOUS BASTERDS! D I LOVE that movie... Brad Pitt and Eli Roth... good times, good times XD -snickers- me and my brother were the only ones in the theatre who didn't go 'eeewwwww'. We laughed actually... I wonder what that says about our mental state... anyways...

Angry sex... Dom does it best -dies-
Haikoui chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
This was fantastic. Seriously, great job, I loved it.

On the other hand, OHMYGOD I WAS SO MAD AT THE ACADEMY. WHAT A LOAD OF CRAP. They didn't even give Inception Best Film Editing! Nolan was so snubbed. Again. :(

If Inception doesn't win the majority of the Oscars it was nominated for my faith in the Academy will go to zero. Guh.

Still, fantastic. :) Plus you ever gonna continue your other stories soon?
What Almost Was chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
This was awesome. I swear, you are one of the best writers here! )