Reviews for Draw With Me
Yuu101cutie chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
Oh... that was so sad and cute at the same time. You have to love Sasuke for what he did for Naruto. People can be incredible mean to those that are different. We really need to fight against discrimination and stop all of these events from occurring. Though it is a never ending cycle and as long as people what to have power over others I don't think this change will occur. Drawing... love!
Yuki082 chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
nuff said.
-Yuki
ShamelessGirl1 chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
aw that was so sweet ! it warmed my heart and made me smile. thanks for writing it ! _
Bishie Huntress chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
What a tender story! I hope I have a friend that would be willing to do that for me! I think you did a great job; this story was really sweet. One picky thing, though... When you wrote "the sedates ran through his veins", I think you meant "sedatives".

I think this is a wonderful story! Now I have to check out youtube... :imagines the lag and sighs:
Erisa Daelyn chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
This is a sweet story, I read a similar one in the Shugo Chara fic section (based off the same vid). The way you applied it to Naruto seems fitting. Nice Job :)
xXKimmyChanXx chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
love it. i almost cried when naruto couldn't see anymore and then almost cried again (of happiness) when Sasuke had given him one of his eyes. :)
Reilyk chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
So sweet. I love it!
OnnaMienai chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
I cried. omg it was such a cute and sad story. I loved it!
Sanao Mikaru chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
i really like this story :)
T. F chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Awww! That is so sweet!
oakleaf chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Very very awesome and pretty and beautiful.

You've written an amazing story.

Well done!
TheNightmareBeforeDawn chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
awww so CUTE!
eternal-butterfly chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
Omg! Where has this story been all my life! Absolute love it! Its a topic rarely spoken ( or drawn! ) about, and youve done it in a very beautiful, moving way! Thank you! Straight to faves!
Skai chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
Wow I found this very emotional. I think you did a great job fitting it to the video Draw With Me. I myself got a bit teary during the video, and this had the same effect.

Great Job!
maxridelover chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
such an emotionally powerful story! i loved this!