Reviews for Lovely
sparkling apples chapter 1 . 3/27
Another immensely pleasing read!
sakaeru chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Uwaaa, this was so beautiful it left me breathless! I think I'm going to go cry now.
sabriefacade chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Indeed a spectacular story. The cat lives ideas it really is different and unique, a wonderful idea that you've came up with. It really made my heart touched. Since, it's a FeMc and Ryouji pairing story, te fact that this pairing will never be able to be together. It's like a forbidden love, which makes it is so beautiful, yet, fragile. Nonetheless, I really like your story and it really is a pleasant story to read, Thank you.
Ambivalencia chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
A brilliant story that made my day. Amazing.
Seichou Maki chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
As always, your fics are very enjoyable. Ryouji and Riichi are so cute together. _
ToonyTwilight chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
Very well done!
haitechan chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
That was really sweet. I'm in love with those too. And Riichi is such a pretty name also. Way better than Hamuko/Minako.
anonymous chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
absolutely wonderful story. please don't stop writing ryoji/femc stories. this site badly needs more of them, and they never fail to put a smile on my face. _
heylalaa chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
oh god.

i love this.

and i love you.

/faves forever
WitchJuliana chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
Riichi is a lucky lucky girl. That's all I will have to say on that matter. On the other hand, I liked how the scenes matched up, however distant they are XD Too bad you didn't make a Kyoto!scene, but that's understandable
Rubix chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
That was absolutely beautiful...geez. I always love it when you write Ryoji in this fashion. Hm, the only things to mention is that in part III, the word rather seems to be used bit too close together and in VI it says 'Unbearable noisy.' But yes, I am slowly coming to accept your fics as canon, ha. I love it when Ryoji is characterized like this and any mention of them both together at the end of it all always makes me wanna squee pfft. Another great fic added to the list. Wonderful job!