Reviews for Moments and Lifetimes
J'aime ma vie chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
This was awesome.

I liked that you took the whole "Sherlock and John meet over different lifetimes" trope and made it different. John's history and his past lives were fascinating and perfectly in character for him; he's drawn to the same things repeatedly and he's not one for elaborate, grand stuff. That's a huge contrast to Sherlock, yet they're compatible.

The ending was awesome. Thanks for writing!
MadaMag chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Oh, I like that.
I would love for a follow story, i.e. John sharing familiarity and inside jokes with Sherlock in front of NSY...
Victoria of Memphis chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
...I think I may love you.

This is an incredible concept! I love the ending to bits! 3 Absolutely to BITS. :D

(I just wanted to mention that I find the quote from Richard Bach ironic, as "Richard Bach" means "Reichenbach")
Medea Talespinner chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
I do enjoy this prompt/meme - though it's not always handled well. You made it work, gave a decent bit of character insight, and made me smile at the end. Thanks!
Tigrislupa chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Oh this was a nice little fic. The writing was excellent, as was the character insight. Definitely a fun little read.

Oh dear goodness, now I'm picturing John and Sherlock back in ancient times and solving mysteries. I didn't think I could love them any more than I did, but picturing the two of them running about Rome is just fantastic...
WhiteFang001 chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
I'd love to see where this is going!

A very good basis for your plot - please continue to write more and update soon!
Hallenee chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
I love the premise going on here and the way you've written it. You've captured his character delightfully whilst still being very different. Brilliant! It works perfectly as a one-shot but I do hope you continue it anyway...
JennaEf chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
Loving your story, absolutely! Beautifully written, and the perfect realisation of the prompt. Definitely wanting more. PLEASE...
Guest chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
now, this is priceless. Splendid idea, and the writing style to match it. Keep it going, will you?
l-girl chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
very nice. hope to see you play with these two again soon.
smiles chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
highlander!sherlock, yayyyy!

now, write me a sequel with mycroft as the immortal.

please?

keep writing.
CorgiFromSpace chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
OH, I quite like this! I quite like this indeed!

I wish there was more though... Still it's absolutely brilliant.

Ari