Reviews for The Marauder in the Morgue
SeleenaMarieDragonMistress chapter 1 . 3/15
The US government in all their wisdom has come up with a law called Stop Online Piracy Acts (SOPA). It’s basically a blanket law to stop ALL forms of online piracy including fan fiction, fan art, and fan videos! So they punish those that they want to punish. BUT they also punish all of us who express our creativity through writing, drawing, and recording around something that may not belong to us, but that we LOVE. There is a Petition on WE the People that ends on the 19th of March that needs 100,000 signatures. So far we have 53,000.
If you want to sign, go to:
.gov/petition/stop-sopa-2014/q0Vkk0Zr
moonprincess97524 chapter 8 . 3/9
Okay why did Angela go from her nice normal self to angry in seconds aka chapter?
DarkDragonessFliesEveryWhere chapter 27 . 12/27/2013
I have read the story. I loved it next I am on to the one after this. I have seen some of the episodes of Bones. I know that this is FANfiction. I hope that you had a good Christmas.
TheDeductionist chapter 27 . 11/29/2013
BRILLIANT! Absolutely incredible! I loved it :D I'm gonna go read the sequel now!
Guest chapter 26 . 10/3/2013
O.O... Lol! You Go! hmmm... girl? yes Girl! You Go Girl! like the Authors notes. lol
Guest chapter 17 . 9/27/2013
A wolf!
Rozamunda chapter 7 . 8/27/2013
You misspelled "Jeffersonian". Should be written JeffersoniAn, not JeffersoniOn.
Rozamunda chapter 6 . 8/27/2013
First of all she forget her wand, the most important thing for witches and wizards and without which they are helpless, so they have it ALWAY with themselves. And next thing she forgets hem mobile, the most important thing for muggles, without which they never leave their home. I'm wondering did she also forget to bring with herself her IQ.
Rozamunda chapter 5 . 8/27/2013
Ymm... IQ really doesn't have anything to do with memory. IQ is one thing, memory another. The 2 aren't connected. (And I know that, really. From authopsy as well. My IQ is somewhat higher than average, but my memory sucks.)
Rozamunda chapter 4 . 8/27/2013
Bones is so, so, so OOC. I must admit I miss THE Bones, but maybe I'll like your Bones in time.
Next thing. Time. Unless some time-turner or another time-traveling was involved, the timeline is... weird, to not use more ripe word.
Definitely there's something odd with timeline. Namely Harry is 8 years old, Bones is 25. Bones's same age as Remus, who is same age as the other 3 Marauders and Lily. So the whole 6 were same age. So that means that according to your story Harry was born when his parents were 17 (!). Which would mean Harry was born in 1977 thus make him 3 years oldr than... himself.
I definitely hope that this timing would be explained in some point in further chapters.
Rozamunda chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Well, it definitely hold the promise, and it definitely is the promise of sth good. Hope next chapters (which I'll be reading in no time ofc) will be as nice as this one.
Hm, thet was me trying to sound civilized. But I guess I'm just a mere savage, whose first thought was: yay! [grinnig and chuckling] OMG! [evil laughter with evil facial expression] What?! [staring in disbelief at screen, still laughing] No "what" but "excuse me" or "pardon" and answering: it's just you, stupid! [that was rational part of my brain] What?! [starting to redden because of choking on my laughter thus lacking the oxygen] I'm not stupid!And this is fabulous!

But back to being serious: I know I'm the last person to point out any errors, since I'm not native English speaker and I'm just learning English, but I think there're two typos. 'cal' instead of 'call' and 'want' instead of 'wand'. But again, maybe I'm just stupid and these are some puns (which I really don't understand) indeed intended.
Enough of my grumbling, I'm heading onto next chapter, yay!
Bitten Nails chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
This was... great. Really, really great. One of the best prologue I've ever read. Seriously. THIS is exactly what constitutes a prologue!

AWESOME start!
Potter fan chapter 27 . 7/27/2013
Lol, all those kids books you used are some of my favourites, even now! Love the story too. Aussies rule! :D
kag-and-sess-4-ever chapter 27 . 7/20/2013
Frist time of reading a crossover with bones and harry potter... love the story can't wait for the sequal or ch.
JulietIsShakespearesPrincess chapter 4 . 5/15/2013