Reviews for After the 'Nightmare' chapter 5 . 1/19/2015
I can't believe you ended it like that! I know what happens but still! I feel like there should have been more!
sid chapter 5 . 1/29/2013
What the hell u r sooooo gud but i believe this is incomplete...i mean wat happens later
Ginnylove9990 chapter 5 . 12/9/2011
Great story. But of course YE would want Sam to have his eye sight back. But I do wonder what cause it in the first place? Please keep up the great work.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 5 . 10/17/2011
Very good story!
ParzivalHallows chapter 5 . 5/30/2011
Yay, AZazel made an appearence!

This was really great, I love all of your stuff :D (Well, the Sam-related ones at least xD)

I sort of wish there was a sequal to this, especially since the ending could be considered a cliffie :)

ParzivalHallows chapter 4 . 5/30/2011
OH wow this is getting better all the time!
ParzivalHallows chapter 3 . 5/30/2011
I think I know what's causing his blindness. Doesn't something with erratic images or something affect your sight and sometimes make you go blind? Well Sam's visions could be considered that... I don't know, haha. I'm bad at guessing things like this :)
ParzivalHallows chapter 2 . 5/30/2011
Oh no, now Sam's completely blind? I guess it's a good thing this story's already complete or else I would be hounding on you to make another chapter, haha. Good one :)
ParzivalHallows chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Great chapter. I wonder what that was all about?
casammy chapter 4 . 3/20/2011
You think about one dry her of this history? For that also it stays with the doubt, for which sammy has remained a blind person?
MysteryMadchen chapter 4 . 3/8/2011
Although short, a great chapter, thanks Nicole.
MysteryMadchen chapter 3 . 3/8/2011
Again I like how you've written and treated this story. The boys are spot on and it's very entertaining. I also love how you've dealt with the blindness and what the boys would do with it. How Sam would react, what Dean and he would say, the whole nine. I'm so happy to have found your work and can't wait for more, thanks again, Nicole.
MysteryMadchen chapter 2 . 3/8/2011
Love the story and love the concept. I also like how you put it all together. And from your AN I see your a Stargate fan as well. I loved Stargate SG-1 and Atlantis and was devastated when they took Atlantis off after it won a people choice. Grrrr I'm a huge whump John fan and when they took my show away I glammed onto Supernatural and here I am a limp Sam fan. Thanks for the story, Nicole. :)
MysteryMadchen chapter 5 . 3/8/2011
Ok so I'm still peeking but I just couldn't help myself I hope that Sam's vision doesn't last. I know I'm terrible right? Anyway I can't wait to read this whole story from chap 1 to the end, but hoping that you'll do a sequel with more vision loss or maybe another one. I read the ending too, I'm so bad, anyway can't wait to read the whole story but hoping that there's maybe a sequel to come and that I'll get some more blind Sam. I also loved that you pulled old yellow eye's into it. Again, I've only skimmed the story but am so glad to find another blind SAm story. Thanks so much, Nicole.
MysteryMadchen chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, I LOVE blind Sam fic's and I found this one doing a Goole search. I have to go to sleep so I can get up and go to work tomorrow but I really just want to keep reading. Please tell me that this story is going to be full of a lot of blind Sam. I'm thinking that Sam's guilt of his abilities is causing him to go blind, but I really hope it's more than just that and that he stays blind. I can't wait to read more and I gotta say I peeked ahead to the next chapter and saw that SAm was all the way blind by the end and I hope it stays that way. Thank you so very much for a great story, Nicole. :)