Reviews for Romantic Regrets
sooooo sad!
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
You've successfully turned me into an anti Lily-er! GRR!

SNAPE DESERVES LOVE TOO
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
She couldn't stand to hurt Severus' feelings by siding with James and what had happened that day between them, she never regretted.

-Really? And yet Lily made her choice, didn't she? Although let's do some math. Harry is a year and chunk old on Halloween, 1981 (Lily is 21 years old), and Harry was born on July 31, 1980 (Lily is 20). Subtract nine months and that's Halloween 1979, more or less. Lily certainly didn't waste any time in getting back with James, did she?

As for Harry looking like James, I have read lots of fics about potions that make sure the kid looks like who his daddy is supposed to be...

But frankly, I have always thought Snape could do better than a shallow bint who treated her 'best friend' the way she did.
KatieHennessy chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Wow. What a beautiful story. My favourite fanfic ever! The writing is perfect and the details are brilliant. To me, this is what really happened :) Thank you for writing this masterpiece :)
OMG chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
I literally cried. No kidding, the tears just came out when I was reading the letter at the end. You are a beautiful author.
KillerWarbler chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
OMG! so good made me really cry for a good hour 3
canadaroks chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
OMG OMG OMG OMG! this has completely put my mind to rest about the whole snape/lily thing! they had a love so strong they could still love each other without seeing each other! adorable i loved it!
matrice chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
I wished to see Lily's reaction to that letter... I cannot really say that I understood her reasoning in this one. She was completely passive and self-centered, unwilling to stand up for herself and defend Severus (he let her mother get away with calling him a rapist). The other bit I found a little "strange" was the part about the Sectumsempera (it didn't seem developed enough to cause much damage, in the fight with James, and it was his personal curse, so why would anyone else know about it?), but that's just a detail.

Captivating, though, admittedly, at some points it felt a little "over the top". The way Lily practically abandoned Severus when he needed her the most (she might have lost a baby, but so did he, and he didn't have anyone ready to offer emotional support), the way she pined after Severus and still married James (knowing that she would break Snape's heart, and that she would push him in the deatheaters' clutches)... a bit of a drama queen, that one. On the other hand, I liked the piece about the dark arts very much.
Shadrikah chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
OMG that was beautiful! Very wellwritten and thought out! I'm stunned at how outstanding this was! I loved it, it was amazing. I am truly at a loss for words. That. Was. Gorgeous. 3 ;)