Reviews for Ordinary World
NessieXnessie chapter 9 . 11/25/2013
Beautiful. That's all, plain and simple.

Absolutely beautiful.
Meritamun chapter 8 . 8/18/2013
Since I had read your story on my phone I wasn't able to write a review for each chapter. So I hope you don't mind that I do one at the end for all of them. I really liked your story. decent storys for this pairring are rare and I enjoyed it very much. The Idea was different but logical. I liked the cheezy end (I have a soft spot for such endings). My most favored parts where the moment they shared outside in the snow and when the Doctor shows Sara what he see on the other side of the street.
It might be that it was caused by the fact that english is not my mother tonague. But I had a hard time to understand at first what you explained about the other universe and the doctor. After a reread and some lines more it was ok again and I followed the story, thrilled for what will happen! Thumps up :)
Vilinye chapter 9 . 4/14/2012
Awww...that is so sweet. I absolutely love it.
Vilinye chapter 4 . 3/31/2012
I love the little conversation with K9. Cause it's so cute and in character.
timano chapter 9 . 11/1/2011
This is the way I wish the Sarah Jane Adventures had ended. This is what I wish had happened to Sarah Jane! 10 out of 10 stars. A beautifully written story.
00000909000000 chapter 9 . 7/25/2011
This was a really great story. I loved your portrayal of Sarah, she is very in character. The way you wrote their relationship was very plausible. I had always wanted the Doctor to go back for Sarah and your story finally gave me that.

So Thanks! :)
ChameleonCircuits chapter 9 . 5/11/2011
This is perfection.

Four and Sarah Squee. Especially when they are just allowed to be happy together. I love me some angst and drama but it's nice to have a happy ending for once.

I love. The missing chapter is too cute for words.

Makes me think how unfair it was when Rose got a her own human tenth Doctor copy. Sarah should have soooo gotten a human version of Four, hehe. Although he'd probably go completely mad trying to fit in as a human being.

Thanks so much for the awesome read.
Suzotchka1 chapter 9 . 4/28/2011
A family for 4 and Sarah. A beautiful, happy family. Perfectly awesome. :)
LilahKat chapter 9 . 4/28/2011
Okay this was awesome and cute.

I love how the Doctor sneaks in. And the snuggling. And him wanting the snuggling. It's all very happy.

I think this is a lovely tribute and much easier reading than all the death fic floating about.
AssortedScribbler chapter 9 . 4/24/2011
You took the sinews of my heart, wrapped them around a picture frame of Four and Sarah, dipped the frame in dark chocolate and gave it to little Andy. That's what it felt like anyway. You sweep emotions in one direction with no effort at all, you don't feel the motion at all, you just enjoy the current. This fic is so subtly beautiful and the perfect tribute to Lis. You grasped the difference in Sarah in the time before K9 & Company from her time with Four, and the changes he'd gone through, and still continued their undeniable connection in the face of those difficulties. I can't tell you how much I admire your writing, and this one in particular because you've made what should be impossible seem completely believable and natural. A family for Sarah and Four. Utterly gorgeous, please don't ever stop!

AS xx
citizenLee chapter 9 . 4/23/2011
This is so beautiful.

It's hurts so bad to lose Lis. She'll never be forgotten.

I do hope you'll continue to write Four/Sarah... They are just too perfect for each other not to.

Thanks.
MayFairy chapter 9 . 4/22/2011
sooo sad and sweet. we're all going to miss Lis.
Nocturnias chapter 8 . 4/17/2011
Beautiful story, very well written. Thanks for sharing it.
Donald G chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
An interesting opening chapter, I particularly enjoyed the interplay between Sarah and the Doctor. The only thing that had me puzzled, is why would the Doctor need K-9 to perform the calculations when Adric, had already proven to be proficient in the field of mathematics. It really seems more like an exuse to pop in and check on Sarah Jane.
TheDoctorAndSarah chapter 8 . 3/7/2011
What a great ending. I was really hoping he wouldn't just regenerate and up and leave her. Here's to happily ever afters and more stories like this one. Thanks, this made my day.