Reviews for Dear Edward
quaquaquaqua chapter 22 . 7/24/2011
My heart is breaking...poor Bella. I'm seriously rooting for Edward to hurry up and notice her...keep writing, beautiful!
SiaChia69 chapter 22 . 6/17/2011
Omg I love this story but I have a few questions. First is the whole thing gonna be different letters? Next is the letter thing going somewhere? And last is there ever gonna be another recent chat between Edward and Bella?
SomethingArbitrary chapter 13 . 5/10/2011
Rock Bottom All Time Low (that's the only one I figured out, but I didn't even have to google the song titles, so do I get extra brownie points)

I just wanted to say that this is the second time I'm reading through the letters here, because they're the most- trying not to sound corny here- 'real' things I've read on fanfiction. From some of your comments, I'm guessing this is probably because at least some of this is based on your own experience (if Edward and Bella correspond to real people, the former deserves a slap for being a jerk to the latter, in my opinion :P)

Anyway, what you've written is life, and you've written it well. Looking forward to the next update :)
NegligibleNaina chapter 19 . 4/2/2011
I've read your ANs and I realised you always write "I will EDIT the next chapter" what I got from this is quite shocking to me. Are you the girl in Bella's position? Because if you are, that's really cool but so sad! My crush and I were really good friends until he found I liked him. Now he won't even look me in the eyes or look twice at me in the hall! He's only three days younger than me and we're just in 7th grade but some of this stuff relates exactly to what happened with me and him. Poor Bella. I know how this feels.
J chapter 19 . 4/2/2011
Love it so far. Very angsty. Will Bella move on or will Edward make things right?
JustMe81797 chapter 16 . 2/19/2011
awwwww '(
Sanityisjustatheory chapter 10 . 2/5/2011
Oh god, I can so relate to this story! My best friend did the same thing to me. He had me crying for months. Please tell me there is a happy ending to this though? :( there wasn't in my case, but I don't think I could stand to read this if it is going to never be resolved? Update soon!
HMF chapter 10 . 2/4/2011
Yeah i was thinking bella was a bit obsessed. Is she really in college or is she in a psych ward or something? I'll have to re-read cuz I skimmed through this story. I was waiting to see if I should continue since Edward interaction isn't in this story at all.

Thanks for the story!
A is for Angel chapter 4 . 1/26/2011
looooooooved it:)
A is for Angel chapter 3 . 1/26/2011
love lanuage and defintly cant wait for more
A is for Angel chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
awesome loved it
A is for Angel chapter 2 . 1/26/2011
your back yay! awesome chapter:)