Reviews for Rainbow
Tattletalewin80 chapter 8 . 10/13

Now onto the actual review:
"This place is pretty amazing," Mai says, timidly starting a conversation. Keiko turns to her and cocks her head. "I mean, we have our own Obon celebrations too, but it isn't as impressive."

Give me a break :(
EmiyEmaX71 chapter 15 . 10/13

Enjoy.

Impossible.
TaylaylommaX44 chapter 12 . 10/13

Now onto the actual review:
Indeed, back in her bed, Mai has no trouble falling asleep, nor does she dream.

What is that?
Erwirer 34 chapter 16 . 10/13

Now onto the actual review:
When it has become almost completely dark, bonfires are lit in the distance in predetermined patterns, emblazoning fiery pictograms into the night sky and the distant silhouettes of surrounding mountains. Down below, people begin standing up, handing paper lanterns to the poliwag and poliwhirl by the edge of the pond. The lanterns are then placed in the water, their flames providing a nice contrast to the reflections of the bonfire.

Boring -.-
Thonnisis 54 chapter 1 . 10/13

Now onto the actual review:
Keiko, one of Mai's new classmates, serves as tour guide. Her family has lived in the city for many generations. The other girls, like Mai, come from elsewhere. Chiyo is from New Bark Town, Akina is from Cianwood City, and Hana is from Cherrygrove City. None of them has been to Ecruteak before. Over their first breakfast together in the communal cafeteria, they resolved to take full advantage of the week before the start of classes.

Cool!
SampaImp 47 chapter 7 . 10/13

Now onto the actual review:
Fortunately for them, their arrival coincides with the Obon Festival, one of Ecruteak's most famous events that draw many from all over the world. A giant carnival is set up in the middle of the city, complete with themed rides and food stands. Music blares over loudspeakers. Now and then, different groups of young women dressed in yukata would encourage everyone to start dancing to a modernized and abridged version of the Bon Odori.

What is that?
Lighahura81 chapter 14 . 10/13

One

What a beautiful piece of literatur.
SansnaX73 chapter 6 . 10/13

Now onto the actual review:
Mai is relatively quiet for the rest of the night, trying and failing to understand the encounter with the haunter. It had been so sure that it knew her, and yet she was equally sure that it was wrong. By the time she gets up to leave with everyone else, however, she is outwardly her normal self again, having resolved to put the incident out of her mind.

Are u serious?!
OOlennsX5 chapter 1 . 10/13

Give me a break :(
Manninisnya.54 chapter 12 . 10/13

Now onto the actual review:
"I thank all of you for coming," he says in a loud voice, without using a microphone. "My introduction to you will be quite short. As you all know, Ecruteak City is known for its beauty, and I daresay there will be nothing that embodies the notion of beauty more than the dancing of our top dancers. Please, let us welcome our Kimono Girls!"

Come on...
MniMantannis-75 chapter 14 . 10/13

Now onto the actual review:
"Now this, I do get tired of, they are terrible!" Keiko says. "From second-rate dance schools, most probably. Sometimes I wish that the Kimono Girls would perform more, but they are really picky about their engagements, because most of the shows they get invited to would be demeaning to their status." She shakes her head. "That sadly means most of our tourists end up getting the wrong idea about what traditional dance actually looks like."

I'm too curious
SaberurriaX97 chapter 10 . 10/13

Now onto the actual review:
Mai stares at her, having expected Mother to be proud. She is frozen in place as Mother steps close and cups her cheeks. Up close, her resemblance to the woman in Mai's pictures fades. Her face is too pale, her lips are too red, and her eyes are an empty lifeless black. Her hands are very, very cold.

Cool!
SophiraSSarah-95 chapter 1 . 10/13

Now onto the actual review:
Automatically Mai starts to say, "I missed you too," but she stops herself. She has never seen the haunter before. "I don't think we've met before," she says. "I just arrived in Ecruteak City."

Come on...
MadisonadMadidison.4 chapter 5 . 10/13

Now onto the actual review:
The explanation comes to Mai naturally, though she has not stopped to think of a reason until then. "I am going to the Kimono Dance Theater," she says. "I am one of five girls selected this year."

Wow!
Saberas-67 chapter 9 . 10/13

Now onto the actual review:
The next morning, the magic of Ecruteak fades somewhat as Mai sets out to explore the city in earnest. Here and there, she catches glimpses that give away the city's modern identity. Like the handful of skyscrapers that tower over shrines, or the newly constructed stores displaying sleek products from Devon and Silph. There are also the tourists and pokémon trainers, who look and dress in a distinctly different style from the native townspeople.

Strange O.o