Reviews for Rainbow
SarPanaceacea 38 chapter 15 . 10/12/2018

Now onto the actual review:
I made no mistake, the haunter replies. I know who you are. But your friends are watching us and I must go. You know where we are. The Burned Tower.

Come on...
Sceacea 47 chapter 13 . 10/12/2018

Now onto the actual review:
"I thank all of you for coming," he says in a loud voice, without using a microphone. "My introduction to you will be quite short. As you all know, Ecruteak City is known for its beauty, and I daresay there will be nothing that embodies the notion of beauty more than the dancing of our top dancers. Please, let us welcome our Kimono Girls!"

Are u serious?!
MaIisp.17 chapter 6 . 10/12/2018

Now onto the actual review:
The imageries evoke by the dance persists for hours, as does the feeling of wonder.

What a beautiful piece of literatur.
RRamsaNaruto64 chapter 1 . 10/12/2018

Hey there.

Cool!
Aersani.62 chapter 3 . 10/12/2018

Now onto the actual review:
The night before Mai leaves for the Ecruteak City, she performs atop a pagoda. It is autumn, the surrounding trees resplendent in red and gold. There is no music save the faint chimes of a bell, and all around her lays the landscape of a crumbling metropolis. It is only when she catches sight of Mother, watching her amidst an otherwise faceless audience, that she realizes she is merely dreaming. Mother has been dead for years.

What is that?
Rakoko21 chapter 10 . 10/12/2018

Now onto the actual review:
Loud applause ensues. The curtains slowly rise, revealing seven slim figures each dressed in a different colored kimono, holding an umbrella in a corresponding color. They are greeted by more applause, screams, and even catcalls from the bolder audience members. The purple-clad young woman in the center raises her hands and, almost immediately, everyone falls quiet.

Wow!
VTriumiumph 73 chapter 10 . 10/12/2018

Now onto the actual review:
To Hana's visible disappointment, she also mentions that Kimono Girls do not spend all their time at the Dance Theater. Instead they travel very often to other cities and regions for performances and media appearances. Outside the public eye, the Kimono Girls are very private. They never give interviews and few are privileged to know them personally.

Give me a break :(
Sopmpophp-38 chapter 5 . 10/12/2018

Now onto the actual review:
A city that even now bears the marks of its history. Mai reads the sign as she enters Ecruteak City and finds that it is an apt description.

Come on...
Ssuke76 chapter 2 . 10/12/2018

Now onto the actual review:
"Then –" Keiko stops herself, too tactful to press on.

Boring -.-
KirtX63 chapter 3 . 10/12/2018

Now onto the actual review:
Welcome back! the haunter says, its face splitting into a big grin. We missed you.

Nice!
TaySophorphia65 chapter 6 . 10/12/2018

Now onto the actual review:
On the last night of the Obon Festival, the girls sit at the edge of Poliwag Pond to wait for the Daimonji. The last ray of the sun fades and shadows fall. The night is cool and a scent of the earlier rain lingers in the air. Curls of smoke rise in the distance; the natives are burning one last round of incense for ancestors and their pokémon.

I'm too curious
Tattletalewin80 chapter 9 . 10/12/2018

Now onto the actual review:
Keiko, one of Mai's new classmates, serves as tour guide. Her family has lived in the city for many generations. The other girls, like Mai, come from elsewhere. Chiyo is from New Bark Town, Akina is from Cianwood City, and Hana is from Cherrygrove City. None of them has been to Ecruteak before. Over their first breakfast together in the communal cafeteria, they resolved to take full advantage of the week before the start of classes.

Strange O.o
EmiyEmaX71 chapter 9 . 10/12/2018

Now onto the actual review:
Mai stops. "Mother?" The knowledge that nothing is real does not lessen a ten-year-old's curiosity toward the woman who exists only in photographs.

Nice!
TayberX67 chapter 6 . 10/12/2018

Now onto the actual review:
"You must be careful," Mother says sharply.

Wow!
TaylaylommaX44 chapter 10 . 10/12/2018

Now onto the actual review:
Her hometown lacks the atmosphere present in Ecruteak, though she is not sure how to describe it.

Give me a break :(