Reviews for Rainbow
Mythical Moonrabbit chapter 5 . 3/7/2011
Hmmm, I have to say, I don't like this chapter as much as the others, probably because I never thought of the story as a battling story, you know? It's nice that you bring back familiar characters that we know, but I just feel like the chapter doesn't actually advance the plot. (I mean, it does, but you easily could've mentioned that Tim won in passing.) But then again, I'm sure you have your reasons.

Keep at it.

- Moon
Capital WHY chapter 5 . 3/3/2011
That was a pretty good battle scene. Tim was portrayed as incredibly strong compared to Morty, but to be able to stand up to Ho-oh, he'd have to be. Poor Morty, though. :/

SolarSunset chapter 4 . 2/16/2011
I think adding your own idea's to the legend was a brilliant idea. Can't wait for the next chapter.
killeralchemist747 chapter 4 . 2/15/2011
I think the changes made to the legend were perfect.

On a different note, one thing I like about this story is how fresh it is. I cant stand it when the plot rvolves around something that I've read a thousand times. I can easisly say that I have never read something about the kmono girls.
Capital WHY chapter 4 . 2/15/2011
Not too far-fetched at all. In fact, it adds a nice touch of uniqueness to it. :) I love where this story is going. Seriously, the way this is written is almost like a dance itself. Your writing is just poetic. It all fits together and flows so well. I can see everything in my head very clearly, and that's one of the best things that can happen when reading; when you just get lost in the story. At any rate, I really enjoy this, and I hope more people read it, because it is well worth anyone's time (more so, in fact). :)

Keep up the fantastic work!

QuoteMyFoot chapter 3 . 2/13/2011
I like this a lot! It's very different to what you normally see in the pokemon fandom, and it's really refreshing. I'm very intrigued to find out more about the Haunter and why the Elder came to the theatre. Your writing style is quite elegant, too; I especially liked the description of the Burned Tower as a 'cauterized wound' - perfect description!

Looking forward to the next chapter!
Capital WHY chapter 3 . 2/8/2011
The fashion part made me laugh. Seems quite true, too. ;) Gotta go for now, sorry this isn't such a long review. Don't have much to add except keep up the good work and I liked the extra plot additions and character insights!

Archie'n'Amphy chapter 2 . 2/8/2011
This is such an interesting story. Nice characters and world building.
OkonoMiyagi chapter 2 . 2/5/2011
Eerie. I like it a lot. I love your writing style, just based on what little you have here. I'd love to see where you're going with this.
Capital WHY chapter 2 . 2/1/2011
Oh, and the plot thickens. This story is very nicely done, but I already rambled on about that in my last review, so I won't bore you. ;)

Your character depictions, once again, are quite wonderful. I'm looking forward to your next chapter! There's not much more I can say here except for keep up the amazing work, and I hope for another chapter soon!

Farla chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Hm. Creepy without being over the top, and you do a wonderful job with the details.

I'm not quite sure where this is going yet, but it certainly looks interesting.
Capital WHY chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
Your writing style is amazing! I truly felt like I was there. I am very curious to see how this story goes, so keep it up! Your imagery is beautiful, as are your character portrayals. Your characters already seem so real, despite this being only the first chapter. I anxiously wait for more.

222 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15