Reviews for Masque
TheMelodyOfMidnight chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
This was a very good fanfiction, I like it the more emotional types but, eh. That's just my opinion.
violonforte chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
I really like how you portrayed a more vulnerable side to Gilbert - that he cares not only for himself, but more importantly, the "apparent" purity of what seemed to be a complete stranger! :o What I'd like to know, though, is WHY Roderich thought of doing that to Gilbert. I have many hypotheses, and yes, it is outside of the scope of the story, but it's intriguing. I also wonder what will happen when Gilbert wakes up. Will he hold on to his thought that maybe Engel is Roderich? How will their first meeting afterwards be like? Ohhhh, so many possibilities!

This is pretty good for a first smutfic. ;) And I'd totally follow this, coz even if you marked this as complete, you also said you might make a continuation A fan can hope, yes? This was a great story. :)
HetaliaLover3 chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Hahahahahaaa! Nice.
jillyred chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
Hey! I love this but i wish there was a continuation! But i totally understand if not hahaha1
Blazing Ace chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
OH! This was beautiful!
intensifiedglamour chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
That was amazing. All the emotional battles, vulnerability and defeat had me crying like there was no tomorrow. You HAVE to write a sequel. I mean you HAVE TO, you have no choice. You read all those reviews? That's proof that you were great and you need to continue this or I will explode in anticipation! PLEASE!
RhavenL chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
It's good. Da. Poor gilly, got raped by Roddy of all people.
Kiyoumi chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
This was a very pleasant, smooth read. It's a change from Prussia tying down Austria, but it's a very nice change that adds to the value of this story.

The ending is especially nice, and Prussia's mental battle is pure win as well.

All in all: Thank you for the great read!
Eggnog-Drunkard chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
I love the way you made the whole religious thing work along with all the smut and all that. There needs to be more good authors for this couple. I sense the beginnings of a plot here durhurhur. A sequel would be wonderful!
jul14 chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Gosh, this is really good. Your writing is wonderful, just stylistically. The smut was... Hot. . There is the inklings of a plot, and it'd be wonderful if you continued. Even if not, you seem to write Pru/Aus quite well, and this paring needs more good authors.

Ta~

J.
Cain Hargreaves chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Please continue this. I loved reading it, and thank you for making Austria the Engel he is.
Franny The Amaiture Reviewer chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
This was an excellent fanfic, the best Austria Prussia fanfiction yet! Your descriptive words were perfect in each section. i marvel at the way you turned Austria into an angel. Honestly most smutfic's are not like an actual story like yours. It was very emotional as well. I can honestly say that I will be reading more stories by you. I give this a 4 out of 5 stars.
WillReadAllDay chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Awesome.

One of the best lemons i've read
SIS chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Loved this. I usually find anything involving religion extremely squicky, but you pulled this off pretty well (Plus the smut. That was nice too of course). Wanted to jump on and say that I'd like a continuation of this as well. Just to go with your other 28 requests to continue.
ThePockyBandit chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
You. Must. Make. A. Sequel. This was amazingly smexy/romantic. But you can't leave them like that! Please make a sequel. I would love you forever.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »