Reviews for Pixelated Pixie
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
Yay! For demetra she got out but sad...
Nalak Stripes chapter 2 . 5/8/2013
"Seeing the tears stream down from Demetra's once bright eyes made her feel like pounding my jerk of a brother to a pulp. I tapped her back as I tried to comfort her. " Why do you suddenly change viewpoints here? Is the neighbor brought in as another love interest or is this Carmen thinking? Stay consistent, please.
8. Nightmare chapter 7 . 3/7/2013
after Dem saw the two fight juni said that he will never return to the OSS headquarters until he's calm down. One night when he was sleeping he saw this ghost... that looked like a demon he crept up behind his blanket then BOO! the ghost got him. Later the next morning he wasn't awake he was completely passed out so Dem cried saying, "What happened to you?" "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" juni shook his head back and forth but realized it was just a hallucination.
Spy The Night Away chapter 7 . 10/2/2012
You are a good writer. You seem to know a little bit about spies so why not come down to my forum. (The easiest way to find it is to go on my profile. This is an invitation. You don't have to except.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/28/2012
demetra, rez, arnold, francis, carmen, juni, courage the dog, e.b., jimmy neutron, timmy turner, dudley, gobo, wembley, mokey, red, boober, junior gorg, finn, jake, mike, sulley, larry the cucumber, fergy fudgehog, woody, buzz lightyear, z, princess bala, spongebob, gumball, darwin, carl, sheen, cosmo, wanda, poof, the minions, mr. lunt, jimmy gourd, Archibald Asparagus, Jean Claude
RED TIGER SKUNK chapter 6 . 7/31/2011
Aww - DemxJuni :3
Nugiha chapter 6 . 4/14/2011
Nice story, could you read and review my fics, please?