Reviews for Lynchpin
So the mistake was, before, when the Nine Tails energy came out - it was before Jiraya modified the seal again.

Serious, instead of pushing Naruto off a cliff he should have tracked down someone who can use genjutsu.
T51b Moridin chapter 1 . 3/25
hahaha. Well well. Mistakes were made and in the end the world was saved because of those mistakes. If only Jiraiya really was the great and amazing spy Madara came to think he was here. Its rather funny really.
Duesal Bladesinger chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
Wow... I don't even know what to say to this one.
Galisaa chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
Dark, truly unnerving. To... consed a simple death for Naruto is unimaginable to me before today.
swane1990 chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Loved the end :D
X-elemental chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
I have yet to read a single fic that has this mistake happening in which Naruto does not die.
hanife2 chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Good fic. Loved it. But also a bit creepy because it could have happened. And I don't even want to think about how, at that point in Naruto's life, his disappearance would have only meant "good riddance".
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Sink-or-swim is one thing. Jiraiya's so-called teaching methods are another.
Orange Spiral 62 chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
HAHAHAHAHAHA.
Hilarious. Totally loved it. :)
Ben chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Nice... Well bloody not nice but you know what I mean, I like how the summoning Justus always involves hitting the floor (like most doton jutsu) except for this one time naruto summons in mid air... I like your way
Rake1810 chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
I kind of wish you added a paragraph about Jiraiya but great one-shot.
Aern chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Nice story, its morbidly realistic and provides a great and plausible alternative to what happened in canon but none the less still very interesting!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Any story in which the murder of the protagonist solves the problem seems intrinsically flawed.

Hilarious, in this case, but flawed.
thelegendarysupernerd chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Holy Crap! Awesome. What a story.
KashikoiNekoHu chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
this is just a comment

not a witty rant

I think this should grow

cool story bro