Reviews for Heart in the Wrong Place
No Just Dot chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
Î Very OOC but, still a cute story.
MysticFireBlood chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
I wish there was more, but it was good.
Petite Amor chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
More! More! :D
eternal-depths-of-emerald chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
This was really good, but then again I do love all your Scrubs stuff.

]
Bells of Tomorrow chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
You're back! You're back, you're back, you're back! -goes into complete fangirl mode- You seriously have no idea how happy I was to see an update from you, honestly. As much as I miss reading, "My Soul To Take," I was just giddy to get an update from you in general. Don't take that the wrong way though. What I mean is, don't feel like you have to apologize for taking a hiatus. Sometimes, life requires that of us, and in a lot of ways, I think it can turn us into better writers, when we're finally given the time to sit down and do it. Clearly, your time away from writing hasn't tarnished your ability in the slightest. This story, much like all of you other works, was written wonderfully. I wouldn't at all mind seeing this continued, though I do understand if you can't at the moment. Still, this was great, and if I may pick out at least one thing I loved about this, it was the way you handled JD. It's something I've noticed in a lot of your work; the way you portray our favorite unicorn loving doctor. He's not so easily pushed around as he is in other stories (my own included) and is a lot snarkier than we give him credit for. It's refreshing to read and I always enjoy the way you handle his character without making him OUT of character in the process; a very hard feat to accomplish, yet accomplish it you do.

Anyway, as always, you did a wonderful job with this. I'm looking forward to reading more from you, but until then, take care of yourself, and enjoy writing whenever you're able to! :)

P.S. - I just got an e-mail via livejournal that it's your birthday today, so without further ado, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :D I hope you've had (and continue to have) a good one. :)
midnight13731 chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
ooooooooooooo! I just fell in love with a new story! Please update again as sooon as you can!

love forever,

midnight13731

-x-
Behind the Screen chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
Awwww That was so sweet :D Poor JD :( Really nicely written. I guess JD was a bit OOC, but lets face it he's just had a heart transplant so it's understandable!

I loved it :)