Reviews for Falling Together
sthrnpanther06 chapter 2 . 8/29/2011
are you going to continue this one? i mean, the way it's written now, it could be a two-shot...or you could continue it. Either way, i am a fan of the leah/embry romance and I think you did a great job here...can't tell it Embry imprinted, or just fell in love.
Fainting Maid chapter 2 . 8/27/2011
Now I love your Embry even more - Leah needs someone to just go and do impulsive crazy things with her. I LOVE this - I hope you plan to continue. :)
Fainting Maid chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Really enjoying your take on Embry and Leah. I like that your Leah is hard-edged, but not a lunatic. I was so pleased when Embry stepped in when Sam pulled what he did at the wedding.
SethsMYwolf chapter 2 . 6/14/2011
AWESOME! Please post the new chapter quickly.
bombon chapter 2 . 5/10/2011
*is so excited and she can't hide it*

hope you update
shelbron chapter 2 . 2/26/2011
Great chapter. I can't believe Sam could be so insensitive. Thank goodness Embry is such a caring guy.
Tori chapter 2 . 2/2/2011
Please update soon! I love Leah-Embry stories!
noname chapter 2 . 1/29/2011
Awesome story so far. Really love how you're characterizing Leah and Embry. Also, just an fyi, you got rachel and rebecca black confused... (it should be rachel).
toshii519 chapter 2 . 1/29/2011
Awww i think embry just imprinted on leah
JadedHarmony chapter 2 . 1/29/2011
Me likey! It sucks that no one really seems to care about Leah's feelings regarding the wedding. Im not delusional... I know Sam and Emily can't just cancel their wedding for Leah, but there is a thing called being more sympathetic... Or empathetic...

I really enjoy reading the Leah - Embry interaction though. Embry is such a sweetheart! 3

Can't wait to see what happens next!
hilja chapter 2 . 1/29/2011
It will be very interesting to see what happens when Embry and Leah get drunk together!
wowlovelywow chapter 2 . 1/28/2011
Slight complaint: Paul imprinted on Rachel, not Rebecca.
toshii519 chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
i love it update soon
hilja chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
I really like the beginning of this. It's very well written, I enjoyed both Leah's and Embry's thoughts, their interaction and Leah trying so very hard to go through this terrible day. I also like the slow building of a change in Embry's feelings, so minimal he doesn't really know what to make of it yet. Him rembering how he used to pretend that Quil's and Jake's dads were his own was heartbreakingly sweet.

Looking forward to the next chapter!