Reviews for Devil
RunsfromReality chapter 2 . 8/26/2011
I really enjoyed this story when I read it on Wednesday, but it took me a minute to pinpoint why it felt familiar. Eventually, it hit me . . . it's like a creepy quasi-Rumplestilkskin mixed with a short piece I read by J.R. Ward. Sorry - not that every story has to be "like" another story or author, but I liked the blended element here. I think it was the line about wanting "A taste" that set my mind scurrying around. Any, as you can tell I am working my way through your body of work... and it's a real pleasure. My only regret is that I was first recommended to read something of yours in August of 2010 and such is my life that I am only getting to it now! I could have enjoyed you all along! Anyway, a loyal fan now :-)
Lizzard43 chapter 2 . 4/6/2011
Wow, that was great! It kept me on the edge of my seat. Some parts were a like confusing so I am going to re-read it to get it clearer on my head. But all in all, it was great.
futuregirl1709 chapter 2 . 4/3/2011
I loved this story! It's so mysterious and dark, but yet Alice keeps some hope, the belief she has in a dangerously handsome stranger. It gave me the feeling of an ominous fairytale.

Great writing as always :) You do A&J so well!

Thank you!
Lizzard43 chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
I am hooked on your story but I can't find more of it. I went to the blog but it only gave me the teaser again. Please help :)

Liz
weildthekey chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Somehow, you have fitted an amazing plot idea and awesome writing into one small chapter. I allready want to read the full story!

xx
mad bull 3000 chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
love it
MaleficentKnits chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
I always love and feel so privileged to read your stories... no one writes A&J as well as you do... I couldn't stop reading this and crave more of it as I go along... gah... hate teasers...
AzureEyedI chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
EEEEE! You write the BEST Alice!
futuregirl1709 chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
I want more! LOL! I'll be sure to check out that site.

Loved it! :)