Reviews for The IT Girl
HartleySkarsgard chapter 5 . 5/21/2018
What a neat little fluff lemonfest :)
Avalon096 chapter 2 . 6/28/2017
Nerd Eric is unbelievable hot.
MiniLover chapter 5 . 3/12/2015
I love these two! I would have loved to have read more of them but I guess all good things must come to an end! :(
MiniLover chapter 1 . 3/12/2015
OMG I knew I should have gone into I.T.
Fanficescape chapter 5 . 5/26/2014
Some of my faves: "These were what he had come to understand as not-getting-lucky signals." Lol! and
"My neck is bare," I pointed out.
"Oh how Eighteenth Century of you."

I really appreciate how you have Eric say "Sookie" and not "Doc" occasionally, esp. when the moment is more intimate. I've read stories where that doesn't happen & it ruins the moment.

Also, Eric saying, "And I love you" instead of the more mechanical, "I love you too." Is a nice change. Not that the meaning isn't there w/ the latter, just that the former seems more thoughtful and intentional.
Fanficescape chapter 2 . 5/26/2014
So entertaining that Sookie gets so hot & bothered by Eric's nerdiness. Love it!
Fanficescape chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
What a good friend Lafayette is! And the note on the condoms was great.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Loved it! I love The IT Crowd and this story was super fantastic!
MiaMoyes chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Oy with the poodles already... le sigh 3 Gilmore Girls mixed in with Sookie and Eric!
ncmiss12 chapter 5 . 11/20/2012
Awesome chapter! I was really worried for a minute about why Eric disappeared off the screen! I am glad that he just forgot to plug it up! I hope for more!
LostInSpace33 chapter 5 . 8/13/2012
Fabulous story/collection! I've enjoyed every word.
Boudy chapter 5 . 7/27/2012
Just found this GEM, thank you so very much :) I may not be a nerd but I am most certainly a science geek and can totally appreciate this ;)
RamintaDZ chapter 5 . 5/8/2012
they are good ;) nice chapter!
ReefChic7 chapter 5 . 4/25/2012
I am loving your IT Girl series. I really enjoy nerd Sookie. I hope your muse comes back and nudges you to write another one shot!
ashmo2000 chapter 5 . 4/19/2012
awesome! i hope to get an update!