Reviews for Not a Piece of Cake
nellysh chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
I love it!
aweasleytwin chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
I realize I should have reviewed this over a month ago, but i just now got around to it. So for that, I apologize.

I must say, I thouroughly enjoy any and all missing moments that you write. Each one seems as if it would fit flawlessly into the books with no disruption to the canon characterizations or plots. And this one fit right into the category of your amazing versions of missing moments, especially one that has not been done (according to what I have read, which is not nearly as many as what is actually out there).

As usual, this was very well written and all the descriptions and feelings and actions of the characters was spot on. I especially enjoyed what you did with each of the Weasley brothers and their interruptions, even Bill will his wink. Each one is exactly how I picture the characters.

So thank you for this awesome story, it really was cute and a nice stepping in Ron and Hermione's relationship. Keep writing!

Sorry again for reviewing so late, but I hope this makes up for it,

aweasleytwin
Swear chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
That was adorable!

I love the twins' joking and just the overall freaking cuteness of it!
Miss Mudblood chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
I cannot even begin to describe my love for this adorable missing moment. So perfectly amazing and wonderfully written. I adore it!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
The parts where they were being interrupted were so adorable! I loved how it was so obvious yet neither wanted to fully admit it! GREAT JOB!
DaisyMaeEvans chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Very cute and sweet!
silverbirch chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
A lovely story, well done!

Poor old Ron, is it any wonder he wouldn't make a move knowing all the "help" he'd get from his brothers? That part was just so well written.

The conversations between Ginny and Hermione were good, too. In that sense Ginny is much older and wiser than her friend.

As for the cake, an interesting one. I wouldn't mind being pointed to the actual recipe. I never use metric when cooking, but I've certainly never understood using cups to measure things. That's always struk me as odd. I stick to good old ounces, and cakes are much better with eggs and butter rather than oil!

An clever point about Hermione "approaching the ingredients as she would in Potions Class". That isn't a bad simile. There's a fair bit of chemistry and physics in cooking.
nickandtaylor4life chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
Haha! Loved it! That was so cute! Gotta love Fred and George!
ObsessedRHShipper chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
Sweet story, and a buildup - all to have it ruined by interruptions.

Although I can imagine Ginny wanting to make a cake for Harry, I can't imagine her not being frustrated by the guys playing quidditch without her.
selene86 chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
that was a great story and very very cute

I wanted to slap every Weasley that interrupted them lol
Jane-E-Kirsted chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
This was super cute! I love your writing :)

~~
Cayology chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
That was perfect... The twins and the Charlie line then re last paragraph. Sheer perfection!
Mina chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
I LOOOOVED IT, REALLY CUTE XD
chudleycannonfan chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
Loved this one shot.

Ron and hermione at the burrow being teased by Fred and George makes a perfect story.

Loved the Ginny/Hermione girl talk too.

Thanks for sharing
Avanell chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
Very, very cute! And also "sweet" ;)