Reviews for Fix You
Gimpuru chapter 29 . 2/11
If you're comfortable with doing second person, and happy with the results that come out of it, then go for it! I rarely read any second person fanfic, and when I do, they are (as you said) some random self insert. Do as you please considering this is your story, so don't worry about it. :)
DevoraDeath chapter 29 . 2/6
I dont mind the POV as long as I can tell which one it is
DevoraDeath chapter 28 . 2/5
I'd so reread it if you rewrote this! I loved this story and having a more adult and refined style would add more to the story to be honest. .
sandersonsister chapter 28 . 1/30
I would love it if you rewrote it! I read this years ago and just checked the fandom for the first time in years (just to see if there was anything new) and I was surprised to see this was recently updated. Makes sense now that I read the note! But yes, I would certainly read it if you rewrote it!
MirrorOfShards chapter 28 . 1/23
I think that you should totally rewrite it. I've read some of your other stories and I would definitely be interested in a rewrite. I really like this pairing and even if it is nothing like this version it would still be interesting to see what you would come up with. And yes, I was curious if you would leave this version up. I know that when some authors do rewrites they take down the old but I like it when you can see both and just put a note in the summary or something saying there is a rewrite. In short, yes! to both questions :]
sunflora263 chapter 28 . 1/23
I'd read the rewrite. I really liked the story.
Edward0Elric chapter 28 . 1/23
You should totally rewrite it! I mean, I'd read it if you did! I love the story so far right now but i'm sure i'd be awesome rewritten! That and if you keep the version up you'll be able to really see the difference in your writing style! :-) Either way, this story is way too good to leave like this :-D
Azun26 chapter 24 . 7/22/2017
poor unfortunate clock.
poor unfortunate lady who fell for kyoya's charm.
poor unfortunate unsatisfied uke.
Azun26 chapter 16 . 7/22/2017
nonono this is good... i think. i really like it! its great! i like how the dad doesn't really mind who kyoya dates and how the brothers are also gay
Zhezca chapter 27 . 9/19/2016
Chaos'Daugther chapter 23 . 8/23/2016
Damn, did everyone get some? XD
CheshireKitKat chapter 27 . 5/27/2015
OMG threesome... *nosebleeds*

CheshireKitKat chapter 22 . 5/27/2015
Would you be willing to write a Tamaki/Kyoya? HEHE I love Uke!Kyoya!
CheshireKitKat chapter 19 . 5/27/2015
Mori acting flirty and un-mori like?! I actually wanna see that!
tau.soul chapter 25 . 3/15/2015
One thing you can do to make your dialogue more organized and less confusing is to pair people's actions with their dialogue. So if Kyoya is going to grin lecherously, have that in the same paragraph as his following dialogue. You can have an action stated before the words. Also, try to keep a character's dialogue in the same paragraph. It's okay to split it up sometimes for "dramatic effect," but if you do it too often it feels like you switched characters. It's really good, though. I love it