Reviews for What's happening to me?
TobiSaru chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Please update soon! It's a really good story and left off at a good part!
irishdancingvamp chapter 2 . 4/18/2011
This story is so much fun! Pleeeeeaaaaase update soooooon! (I do love seeing Vivi frazzled! hehe)
Moustache-Guy chapter 2 . 2/26/2011
*Claps*

Wow! I finally read the 2nd chapter! I love how you show both character's POV makes it interesting to read! 'w')b Keep it up!
SiaSarah chapter 2 . 2/10/2011
I loved it, i DEMAND the next chapter! D: Sarah needs her HanaXVivi! *Holds a gun to my head* MAKE IT OR I'LL KILL MYSELF! NAO, TO MICROSOFT OFFICE!

-Sarah

PS. If you don't write it, I'm going to hunt you down and force you with a gun to your head. Pressure makes things more efficient; Right? Luv ya! ;D
hanarainie chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
hey! pls do continue your fanfic:D
silverysands chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Well, well... I have to say that I rather enjoyed that. You captured Hana perfectly and what was even more important was that you captured the thoughts and feelings of a young woman so clearly... It made me think of when I was that age and crushing on someone and thinking and dreaming of finding the perfect man. Her dreams, her blush, her thoughts were all executed with excellence. While reading this chapter I was 15 again and in love with my made up lover again.

I can't wait for the next chapter. Don't be too busy like me and make your readers wait! :oP
Moustache-Guy chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
W(,,_,,)W

Oh my gosh Nat-chan! I'm proud of youagain,I loved this first chapter,please continue I really like how it's starting off! Keep up the good work!