Reviews for Pieces of a Lazy Genius and a Tomboy Princess
Shikatema.Addict chapter 78 . 7/31/2013
please please please update.. this is my 5th time I'm reading this story you know.. and 100th time wishing you will update.. please come back!
gigiluna11 chapter 79 . 7/3/2013
Well I'm highly upset that you didn't finish the story it's a really great story and I hope you update one day
Shikatema.Addict chapter 79 . 5/11/2013
awwwww please continue this! i really love this hahaha..
PanopticBibelot chapter 79 . 1/16/2013
LOVE IT!
I guess you ran out of inspiration cuz you haven't update in quite awhile...but I'll be waiting for one.
Marshmallow19 chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
This story is amazing, I absolutely loved it )
swedensbiggestnerd chapter 35 . 5/26/2012
oh i love this chapter so much its adorable :D thank you for being an awsome righter
fanatic4this chapter 79 . 3/25/2012
everything about this fanfic is super duper cute! update man XD
J. Wommack chapter 79 . 10/14/2011
lovely!

uppdate soon! :D
Maria-Reynne chapter 79 . 4/23/2011
Fantastically done !

Can't wait for the next one :)

Update soon :))
ichirikifan chapter 79 . 4/22/2011
Are you sill alive? I hope you'r alright!
Hysterical Insanity chapter 79 . 4/19/2011
...You shouldn't tell people to google Birthday Suit; I can just imagine all the strange links those people will be getting...Aw, who'm I kiding? That would be freaking hilarious! Like this chapter...you know, I think I could stand living in Suna...

Hysterical Insanity chapter 78 . 4/19/2011
That's the ninja spirit, Shika!

Hysterical Insanity chapter 77 . 4/19/2011
Yeah, go get her Shika! *falling over laughing* The way those three are, it reminds me of me and my two sisters. We're only sisters, no brothers, but still...and in my case, I think I was right in not fully trusting my oldest sister's (I'm youngest. Horray for being Gara!)choice in husband. He's good most of the time, but somedays I want to suffocate him.