Reviews for Rules Are Made To Be Broken
ASliverOfHope chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
I love this story so much! I laughed at Romano being a girl, but at the same time I loved it. I was so happy when I read she was married to Antonio, my OTP! I love all the pairings in this. I think this is my favorite hetalia PrussiaxAustria AU! Awesome job.
Kreszentenia chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
-_- I am thoroughly upset with leaving off at a cliff hanger... it had so much build up and then... done!

But it was amazing none the less, just maybe a little bit more towards the end... continue?... please?
JustBePerfect chapter 1 . 6/19/2011

your story was absolutely awesome but...they elope? or why? i want to know :D & it would be great if you continue it 'cause it's very interesting :D
K.Henderson chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
Did they elope? Will you be adding more? This was positively adorable.
hetarynnies chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
t-this is too beautiful ;u;

the last moment when Gilbert proposed the elope and Rhodenia considered it was such a nice touch

this is definitely the most touching fanfic of this pairing that I have read...

you are such an terrific writer; the pace is well-kept and throughout the entire story, the feeling is that of a warm and sweet romance C: good job!
cyjanidybel chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
Is this supposed to be just a oneshot? D:. 'Cause darling, if you ask me, this thing you have here is too good to end like this. I want more. C:.
preusterreich chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
I think this is exactly the kind of story I've been waiting for! I am always saddened by the lack of any kind of FemAustria stories, especially ones that are set in the past(when exactly is this one set?) and that are Prussia/FemAustria!

This story is indeed my dream come true and a diamond in the rough. I eagerly look forward to more!

(PS: When I write FemAustria, I use Rebekka for her name!)

(PPS: I'm keeping my fingers crossed for some BABIES in this story!)