Reviews for The Artist's Apprentice
good amazing everything good and positive keep up the awesome work
gali chapter 2 . 4/1
We need more of this please , it can't be over just like that and BTW they should've kissed they were so cute they both gotta love each other to survive this world !
Make more please I beg u !
gali chapter 2 . 4/1
MAKE MORE PLEASE!
My older and slightly more idiotic siblings. oh I laughed so hard at that.
Um hi
It's been 5 years... Let's uh... Continue? Please I'm gonna cry if you don't!
I don't know if your interest in continuing The Artist's Apprentice still remains, but if it is, I for one LOVE to see the rest of it! I mean that in an encouraging way. I just love the idea how you fit art into this Sonic verse, the personalities and interactions between Sonic, his siblings and Amy are one of my biggest highlights, just pretty much everything in this story is very fascinating to me. I don't want to put any pressure on you, I just really enjoy what you have going on here so far and love to see this whole beautiful story complete. For the record, I come back to these two chapters quite often, just because I love it the story that much. If you plan to continue, know I really look forward to it.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/2/2015
Well... I'm feeling incredibly stupid.

I was unsure whether or not my first message even made it through since I didn't see it, which is why I pretty much rewrote it. I guess FanFiction just takes awhile to load a comment for whatever reason.

Sorry for that annoying little mishap.
Tan chapter 2 . 8/31/2015
I know I only just came across this fanfic, but after reading it, you instantly got me hooked to it! I really enjoy you take on the characters interactions, and art itself having a role in this Sonic verse? I now have a personal connection of this story. It only makes me intrigued to know more of what you have in store for this wonderful fanfic. I can understand you likely have priorities outside of making fanfictions, though I only hope your interest in this masterpiece-in-the-making hasn't been lost. But if that's the case, I for one am trying to imagine of alternatives ways where you were going with it, that's how interested I am in it. Sadly, I can't think of anything that comes close to your level of imagination. If you do continue this beautiful story, you have no idea how much that will actually mean to me. Even though this may be just for fun, you story was getting me to see art AND life in a new way. In a way, you're teaching me, and I'm seriously not just saying that. (gosh, am I too mushy about this?) Again, if you ever continue it, I, and others who also love this fic, greatly thank you for creating this beautiful story.
Tan chapter 2 . 8/31/2015
Hello Effervescent Dreamer,

I am fairly certain you are very busy with other matters that may not be FanFiction related, but after coming across this fanfic, 'The Artist's Apprentice,' the story had me hooked the moment I read it! I really enjoy the interactions of the characters so far, and having an artistic approach in this Sonic verse I find so interesting. (maybe because I also do art) Seeing the date it was last posted, I only hope your interest in it hasn't been lost and intrigued readers like myself wish to see the completion of this wonderful writing piece. I do not wish to pressure you into it by any means, I only want share my enthusiasm in this story that you started and can't help but want know what else you may have in store. I can only say if you do continue this fantastic fanfic, it will be a wonderful surprise. In any case, I thank you for starting this neat fanfic in the first place.
DragonTooth24006 chapter 2 . 6/6/2015
More soon please :3
Anna chapter 2 . 6/2/2015
wow, did you watch sonic underground :) please make more its so pretty.
you could write a book and earn money from it
Hopefully Loved chapter 2 . 6/3/2015
I love it! And I want more!:3
Guest chapter 2 . 3/30/2015
WOW! This is really deep. I am a writing finatic and I wish I could write like you. The story is superb and well thought out.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/24/2015
Please do another chapter I love how this is going so far. It's a really good story so please do another chapter please!
psychlover95 chapter 1 . 1/21/2015
Please continĂșe this story I like this story very much and the setting of this story well done I can't wait to see an updated version or more chapters uploading that would make my day thank you
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »