Reviews for The Artist's Apprentice
WOW! This is really deep. I am a writing finatic and I wish I could write like you. The story is superb and well thought out.
Please do another chapter I love how this is going so far. It's a really good story so please do another chapter please!
psychlover95 chapter 1 . 1/21
Please continĂșe this story I like this story very much and the setting of this story well done I can't wait to see an updated version or more chapters uploading that would make my day thank you
SonamyFanBoy chapter 2 . 12/30/2014
Amazing please keep it up in Dying to find out what happens next!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/7/2014
Please continue the story
BluePeach chapter 2 . 11/15/2014
LOVE THIS CHAPTER! It was fluffy to the max! And darn those siblings! I have 3 and they lloove to play with anything "new". If you've seen the Croods movie that's how they act with something "new".
Can't wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/26/2014
I love it! When will be the next one? Please!
Autumn Prower697 chapter 2 . 4/17/2014
Kiss kiss kiss they need a kiss in the next chapter
Brunzel chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
damned and in distress.. this will probably go into my category of favorite quotes from witty authors. Honestly, I loved the bit about Sonic being the wind and Amy being the water. I probably won't be able to get that out of my head. It's a wonderful story and I infact enjoy the lesser fangirlish Amy
Guest chapter 2 . 1/21/2014
Carry on
Guest chapter 2 . 5/19/2013
Oh no...it isn't one of those storys is it? I can see that you haven't updated this since 2011. I hope it isn't one of those great storys that are never updated or continued. Cause I've come across allot of those and I'm starting to get fed up of it. I mean, I've read many great storys, on fanfiction, and most of them don't even finish! It's annoying! And this is a great story. So please update this ASAP!
Crescental chapter 2 . 5/14/2013
This is really good! Please finish this! :D
Rigo341 chapter 2 . 4/20/2013
Please continue with the story. I really enjoyed reading it and also like the different take on the whole sonamy plot that you did. This story should be completed and i really hope you can find the time to update the next part.
Mistyfall chapter 2 . 3/22/2013
Update soon!
Vatobot89 chapter 2 . 3/5/2013
This is a real good fanfiction. You really do make the characters (mostly Sonic and Amy) cool and enjoyable. Please do the world a favor and (even if it's only one more chapter) continue this story.