Reviews for Step Up Years later A Moose & Camille Story
I'm just wondering if the next chapter will be the talk then what do they have normal lives is Isabella mooses are they going to get married and teach at MSA does Camille and ISA get into car accident and ISA need blood and mooses matches then how does he recover from her keeping it a secret then Andie's wedding will moose and Camille sleep together after watching people in love all night hmmmm many possibilities. I will look for the next chapter
mary-anna chapter 2 . 7/21/2015
i love the story you 's well detailed but i did see some spelling mistakes like "mom" instead you put "mum" but overall it was fantastic and well writen. you are a great author and i hope your dreams come true. Please watch the following movies bellow.
. Step up
. Step up 2
. Step up 3
. Step up All In
.Step up Revolution

Hope you keep writing from your heart
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2015
nice
Angel chapter 20 . 4/28/2015
Hi, I'm new reading this but I think it's really good and I think u should finish it ... I can't be left on a cliffhanger
Guest chapter 20 . 8/3/2014
It's a good story, you should continue this ;)
Guest chapter 2 . 7/22/2014
really like her confidence love it
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
I really think its sad that he missed her so bad
Ddd chapter 20 . 4/15/2014
Update
Miss Ginny Granger chapter 20 . 8/4/2013
I really hope you continue this fanfic! I really enjoyed reading it so far! :]
step up lover chapter 20 . 5/28/2013
Your book was really good but please write another chapter and tell me what is happening a year later are they married any more children and did isabell get in the school ? And i really thing your book should be published and i would deffo buy it from the shops this cant be the end please write more !
Jaidyn nix chapter 9 . 5/19/2013
This is so awesome!
Gymnastflip chapter 20 . 3/29/2013
Love it love it love it love it update
Maggie chapter 18 . 3/10/2013
I love the step up movies and this is a very good after story
jica again chapter 2 . 1/8/2013
Your storyline is soo amazing! Please continue! I cant stop reading it. I was just surfing and my attention was caught up by your story. I read it for 8 hours straight until chapter 20. I cant wait to know what will happen next. Please update! (_). Reading it twice. I super Love it!and the twist of events was so interesting and so exciting! Please do update!
jica chapter 20 . 1/8/2013