Reviews for Music is the Inspiration
I just want to thank you for writing this marvelous story. You warmed my heart
Guest chapter 7 . 7/19/2015
I know it's been a couple years, but these were brilliant. Absolutely brilliant. Very beautiful, I wish there were more. Great job!
zeldachann chapter 3 . 12/29/2014
I made an account solely to comment on these - just read 1, 2 and 3 in one night and I can't stop, you write BEAUTIFULLY and all of these are PERFECT and I am continuously getting up to flail I'm really happy right now this is the dumbest comment ever but please never stop writing :)
crzykittyfangirl chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
can i just say i love this story or stories?
crzykittyfangirl chapter 7 . 1/19/2014
I love this story or stories. Thanks so much.
wolfsrainrules chapter 7 . 8/9/2013
Oh god. Ok first...I LOVE these things. You pick lovely songs and manage to covey emotion well. I love it.
Second...I am a Music Junky and I want to share some songs that I heard and they made me think of this. Even if theyre not used I figure I shared some excelent music.
"Wonder" "King" and "Fools" by Lauren Aquilina (shes fairly new but amazing)
Glowing by The Script
Arms and A Thosand Years by Christina Perri
If Your Gone by Matchbox Twenty
You are Loved by Josh Groban
Shake it Out and Raise it Up by Florence and the Machine
thelovelyflorencelovett chapter 7 . 6/29/2013
I have read a few of your other stories; you're a terrific writer. You capture the characters excellently. This story was absolutely captivating. Florence and the Machine is my favourite band so I was very excited to see it as the last chapter. I hope you continue writing. Hope to read more of your work in the future.
NabikiB chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
This bit:

He had never looked more attractive.

toothbrush. She smiled at him, standing on her tip-toes to press a small kiss to his lips in thanks before setting about cooking the dinner she had made.

Doesn't really make much sense. What's with the toothbrush?
yumimum chapter 2 . 6/10/2013
*Happy sigh*
yumimum chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Mmmmm... for that man, I'd brave a tropical island too. Loved it :)
lokobookworm95 chapter 7 . 5/12/2013
You know, after thinking about it, I realized that if Rose became a Time Lord/Lady now, she would probable outlive the Doctor. He's only got like three regenerations left, while she has her full thirteen. So her forever would actually be longer than his at that point!
greeneyesCutie chapter 6 . 5/5/2013
Sad but so lovely written.
greeneyesCutie chapter 4 . 5/4/2013
Creatively crafted stories. A delight to read.
greeneyesCutie chapter 2 . 5/4/2013
Very magical. Rose Becoming a Time Lord in any story always makes me smile. Very nice musical choice; also one I knew so yah me!
greeneyesCutie chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
I had never heard that song. I'm you introduce it