Reviews for Reminisce
Megiddo chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
Love and sex are inseparable. .
Amme92 chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Really awesome

I really wish the manga would cover this part of the story

XDXD
LazyNezumi chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Great story. I like it very much. It's thing that didnt appear in manga or anime but should have. You have really big writing talent. To wrap this up like this...
Riqis Inna Sunja chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
That was great! best one I've read! minus a few typos... i still absolutely loved it!
Stelra Etnae chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Nice story. Nanao was so cute as a child, Lisa's little follower.

I'm glad that Lisa and Nanao got to meet. I have to say, the idea of Yadomaru-taichou...is somewhat intimidating. Should be interesting, haha~

There are some grammatical mistakes, though. Aside from that, its a good story.
After The Dark chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
I love it. Lazy Captain was cute, but this one is beautiful. And I notice you quite often wrote story about Shunsui-Nanao-Lisa (Well, at least you mention Lisa in LC). So, just want to say, please keep writing about them, since I love the trio!
Raspberry Marjorie chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
This is nice and beautiful. ShunsuixNanao, oh heaven knows how I love them so much! And, I don't know why, but after reading this story, I began to think that RosexLisa would make a good couple too ;)
Ayase Reincarnated chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
This was beautiful!

ShunNao! Love it Also, even though it's not part of the story, Rose/Lisa. Such a cute pairing as well, my OTP in fact. They make good partners, friends, and lovers. Grand job!

Loved this oneshot.
Snowkid chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
well enjoyed it! when i was half into it i realised i had to go to work so I read for my dear life, i probably never read that fast xD

anyway i loved it!
ichamusume chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
hohoho...

you know what? i like all of your fanfic about ShunNao

and i love this one! update soon please!

ShunNao yeiy! :p
rinkukusanagi chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
I don't think it's that long. I like reading a long story than a shorter one anyway :) I think it's good. I like how you tell their past in a conversation. I don't know why, I just like it ;)