Reviews for Let's Get Out Of Here
Great story looking forward to more thank you for sharing
BratGirl1983 chapter 4 . 6/20/2016
Love it, I look forward to the next chapters.
ToddGilliss chapter 4 . 9/1/2014
done?
csheila chapter 4 . 4/7/2014
Very good. Loved what u did with all the characters.

Loved house descriptions as well. ;)
Guest chapter 4 . 12/30/2012
I hope you update this, it's such a good fic :)
thesagerk chapter 4 . 5/18/2012
sweet fic! loved it!
TheWarriorQueen chapter 4 . 4/10/2012
Oh my... Very interesting. Good concept, fair grammar, good spelling, occasional punctuation blunders, but overall very absorbing. Well done. I look forward to the rest of this story.
lordblink chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
I look forward to seeing more of the story develop. Keep up the great work!
DemonicGambit chapter 4 . 2/22/2012
Beautifully written! You had me so captivated that I skipped sleeping for my night shift. On retrospect; completely worth it.
Goldencoyote chapter 4 . 1/18/2012
I Like this
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 4 . 12/6/2011
Great chapter and amazing how quickly they ran through the soul pieces. Thanks for sharing!
Frustr8dwriter chapter 4 . 11/20/2011
Great story! I loved your premise and the wonderful pairings in this story! I can't wait to read more - so please update soon.
SkeeterB chapter 4 . 11/18/2011
Wow! That was an amazing fanfic. You need a little epilogue to tie up any loose end you may have had in the course of the story. One big bit needs to be the furthering of Harry and Hermione's relationship after the events of chapter 4. It would be nice to see them sending their children off to their first year.
cosmoGirl666 chapter 4 . 11/15/2011
:) I hope to read more :)
TeresaLynne chapter 4 . 11/14/2011
Many thanks for an excellent chapter! I'm glad that Harry and the gang got rid of Voldy and his minions! Perhaps Draco and the rest of the mini DE's will learn something, but I have my doubts! As always I'll look forward to the next chapter! :)