Reviews for Let's Get Out Of Here
ToddGilliss chapter 4 . 9/1/2014
done?
csheila chapter 4 . 4/7/2014
Very good. Loved what u did with all the characters.

Loved house descriptions as well. ;)
Guest chapter 4 . 12/30/2012
I hope you update this, it's such a good fic :)
thesagerk chapter 4 . 5/18/2012
sweet fic! loved it!
TheWarriorQueen chapter 4 . 4/10/2012
Oh my... Very interesting. Good concept, fair grammar, good spelling, occasional punctuation blunders, but overall very absorbing. Well done. I look forward to the rest of this story.
lordblink chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
I look forward to seeing more of the story develop. Keep up the great work!
DemonicGambit chapter 4 . 2/22/2012
Beautifully written! You had me so captivated that I skipped sleeping for my night shift. On retrospect; completely worth it.
Goldencoyote chapter 4 . 1/18/2012
I Like this
ILikeComps chapter 4 . 12/6/2011
Great chapter and amazing how quickly they ran through the soul pieces. Thanks for sharing!
Frustr8dwriter chapter 4 . 11/20/2011
Great story! I loved your premise and the wonderful pairings in this story! I can't wait to read more - so please update soon.
SkeeterB chapter 4 . 11/18/2011
Wow! That was an amazing fanfic. You need a little epilogue to tie up any loose end you may have had in the course of the story. One big bit needs to be the furthering of Harry and Hermione's relationship after the events of chapter 4. It would be nice to see them sending their children off to their first year.
cosmoGirl666 chapter 4 . 11/15/2011
:) I hope to read more :)
TeresaLynne chapter 4 . 11/14/2011
Many thanks for an excellent chapter! I'm glad that Harry and the gang got rid of Voldy and his minions! Perhaps Draco and the rest of the mini DE's will learn something, but I have my doubts! As always I'll look forward to the next chapter! :)
Red Phoenix Dragon chapter 4 . 11/14/2011
Enjoyed the post 3rd task story with Harry and Cedric capturing babymort and the rat and returning to Hogwarts where Barty jnr is captured. Sirius is declared innocent and Harry and Hermione get together with Remus and Sirius on Jersy Island. Molly and Ronald are exposed and Ronald sulks at Harry getting everything including Hermione. Dumbledore starts a small think tank to research horcruxes while Harry and Hermione work it all out in the spare time, finding horcruxes and having the one behind Harry's scar removed by Gringotts and Bill removes the bindings on Harry core placed their by Dumbledore who seems to have escaped punishment for all the evil he has done to Harry. Have a meeting with the goblins and Dumbledore where he discovers how easy it would have been if he had shared the information and realizes how many he had sent to their deaths for his greater good, because he with held important information. They find and destroy the last two horcruxes then Harry kills babymort which triggers the death of all marked death eaters. This creates a political void which allows a new magical future possible without the pureblood bigots. Harry and Hermione live happily ever after.

Thanks for sharing your story. Please continue to write.
Wolfric chapter 4 . 11/14/2011
Fine chapter. Thanks for writing. W.