Reviews for Splice
pbub2 chapter 3 . 2/6/2011
I LOVE this story!

And don't feel bad about the dream. I own chickens and had to fight with one over alpha chicken status, i won...no seriously i did this is not a joke
Purianee chapter 3 . 2/6/2011
This chapter was so beautiful it brought tears to my eyes. It is true poetry.
Kit-KatSoraTwix193 chapter 3 . 2/5/2011
Yay for Axels win! :D lol it wush liek a double win..! And uhh..the dream just kind of confusing... I guess I'll look up the yes song... XD
Hyperwiwi chapter 3 . 2/5/2011
I LIKE THE COLOR BLUE TOO!

WILL REVIEW IN CAPS CAUSE I LIKE CAPS TOO!

I LOVED THE CHAPTER!

I WANT ROXA'S PHONE NUMBER TOO! I WANT TO CALL HIM THEN TELL HIM "OOPS, SORRY I THOUGHT THIS WAS VEN'S PHONE NUMBER" (BIRTH BY SLEEP REFERENCE INTENDED)

I HAVE HAD STRANGER DREAMS... I JUST CANT REMEMBER THEM RIGHT NOW. I WILL PM (PRIVATE MESSAGE) YOU WHEN I REMEMBER THEM CAUSE THAT'S HOW ANNOYING I AM.

I ALSO LIKE THE COLOR GREEN AND ANIMALS.

YAY FOR AXELXROXAS RANDOM CONVERSATIONS.

YAY FOR CHEESE!

YOU ARE CHEESE, IN CASE YOU FORGOT.

SO YAY FOR YOUUUUUU!
Purianee chapter 2 . 2/5/2011
I LOVE YOU

Hurry, let's have babies soon, or I'll become infertile ;D

Lol, but in all seriousness, this is awesome.
Kit-KatSoraTwix193 chapter 2 . 2/3/2011
OMG I LOVE HOW RANDOMLY AWESOME THIS IS. 3333333333333333 I GIVE YEW ONE BILLION HEARTS. xDD omg and I love teh name of this chapter xDD YEW. ARE. A. GENIUS. NO JOKE. I AWAIT TEH NEXT CHAPTER. ...WITH MUCH JOY AND ANTICIPATION. :D :D :D :D 3 3 3
Candy3314 chapter 2 . 2/2/2011
U MUST MAKE MORE! PLZ WRITE MORE OF THIS!
Hyperwiwi chapter 2 . 2/2/2011
lol. TAKE THAT LAX ! cool chapter! btw I just saw the movie SPLICE... yeah!... nuff said... XD. Still I like your fic much more!
Purianee chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
...WHAT.

...

...WHAT!
Linanae chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
yeah, you had to be stoned but it still made me giggle. nice
Mtsr chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
Ej:I love this .
CatCrescent chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
Ah, random ideas at 3:00 in the morning. Yes, I've gotten those before O_o Ever heard of the suicidal KH fic called Thirteen Ways? Yeah, that would be my equivalent to this.

Axel certainly lost his insanity sometime before this story and the fact that its portrayed through the point of view of a man that's, well, lost his marbles, it actually puts everything at a unique angle. Believe it or not, I found this a good read. Usually, people might call this kind of thing a meaningless story, but I think this one actually as some sort of structure to it (that, and I'm quite crazy myself. TRUST ME.). .. With that being said, I'll probably go and look through the rest of your stories, to find more interesting reads~
Hyperwiwi chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
you sure love your KH don't you? Don't worry, the brightest of minds were often very stoned too. And thanks to you I am now going to walk around the house dancing, humming and singing the six flags theme song XD. btw your getting my Favorites full of your stories. :)