Reviews for Love Story
Brainy girl chapter 39 . 12/24/2013
You totally took some of the song love story and put it in here.
Like the last part(my favorite part) we were both young when I first saw you. You are EVIILLL. jk. Please read my story it is called teen titans and Hera!
Brainy girl chapter 29 . 12/24/2013
*go outside looks up to the sky with arms raised* YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS THEY KISSED!
Brainy girl chapter 28 . 12/24/2013
Seriously when are they going to kiss?!
Brainy girl chapter 25 . 12/24/2013
You can go to to watch them for free!
Brainy girl chapter 20 . 12/24/2013
I really hope this part come:
He kneels to the ground and pulled out a ring and said
Marry me Juilet you will never have to be alone I love you and that's all I really know. I talk to your dad go pick out a whit dress this is a love story baby just say yes.
Brainy girl chapter 9 . 12/23/2013
I am just listening to love story by Taylor swift while reading this this is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO great!
Brainy girl chapter 4 . 12/23/2013
One word. YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Brainy girl chapter 2 . 12/23/2013
First chapter-ARE YOU MAD!?THAT WAS AN AWSOME CHAPTER AND YOU SAID IT SUCK!?
Second chapter- Thank you lord for giving someone the idea of making a medieval Teen Titans and it is Robin and Raven love story! Thank you!
Brainy girl chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
K I will read this later but I just wanted to say that in your profile you said about the future Robins new uniform. When I read about the bird I was like" holy crap" and when I read the color I was like " HOLY CRAP SHE IS TOTALLY RIGHT!" OoO
I am also a RaexRob fan. And they r AWSOME. If you take all the starxrob moments and compare them to the RaexRob moments you can tell which is better. He totally cares about her,saving her life(sighs dreamily). P-E-R-F-E-C-T couple. If you want a really good story go to Fall Back On Me by azarath angle. P.S can you review my story it is called Teen Titans and Hera.
unknown chapter 24 . 6/24/2013
I so agree with you EW Slade and Rachel getting MARRIED (throws up) so gross disturbing
raerobgal chapter 39 . 5/29/2013
This took a while for me to read, but I am so glad that I managed to read the whole thing! Such a lovely story (despite deaths and whatnot), and I love how you linked the ending to the title of the story :)
So, well done for writing such a great fanfic!
Paloma Brighton chapter 4 . 11/24/2012
Paloma Brighton here (forgot my password (-_-) AGAIN), really sweet idea, a little too "fluff" for me, but cute non the less.
ebo579 chapter 39 . 11/2/2012
That was a good way to end the story! I enjoyed it, I'm sad it's over, but really liked it!
ScarredSkull chapter 39 . 10/31/2012
Loved(:
TheDreamChaser chapter 39 . 10/31/2012
Interesting ending, it's really sweet and Malchoir got what he deserved.