Reviews for When the sun sets
Namikaze541 chapter 1 . 3/23
Hey awesome story. Don't know if you're going to update but in really hoping you do because I love the plot of the story and you're writing is really good. I'm curious about what exactly Giles is and if the changes are because of him also being Ripper.
gottaloveva chapter 4 . 4/11/2013
I really like this story! :) Please update soon! :)
AgentMayhem chapter 4 . 2/4/2013
I'm totally hooked! I hope you update soon! Great story
nomdeplume30 chapter 4 . 9/5/2012
Need more! Vamp!Giles is very disturbing, but I can't wait to see where you go with this. Enjoyed the Uther reference as well. :) Update soon!
WheresUrMoose chapter 4 . 7/5/2012
half of me would love for this to continue..

the other half has been screamin at me since he got turned into a vampire to fuck off and read something else...

so, do what you will with that information. lol
WheresUrMoose chapter 3 . 7/5/2012
grrrr...(sigh) you're killin me here, ya know that?

damn it.
on to chapter four...
WheresUrMoose chapter 2 . 7/5/2012
damn it damn it damn it.

i still hate Giles as a vampire but you write this to the point of brilliance that i can't stop reading it...fuck my life...

by the way, nice Uther reference there...Anthony Head fangirl here appreciates that...lol
WheresUrMoose chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
grrr...i hate the idea of Giles being a vampire but this is written so well!

arg, bloody hell...off i go to chapter two, completely against my will.
CosPalp chapter 4 . 5/11/2012
This is such a sweet, lovely story so far! I love it!
GeorgeHM chapter 2 . 5/2/2012
LOVE the Merlin ref. I really like the way you write. Just discovered FanFiction, it's awesome. Anywho, like I said, I really love the way you word things, like you really know the characters.
Littleotter73 chapter 4 . 4/4/2012
The concern Spike has for their safety really comes through and you have his voice down to a T. Well done! Can't wait to see how this all resolves. Update soon, yeah?
Nielo chapter 4 . 4/2/2012
I like how your vamped Giles even scares Spike.

Looking forward to find out what happens next. D
MMWillow13 chapter 4 . 4/1/2012
Him interesting connecting the cage to the crypt. I am excited to see updates so close together.
Littleotter73 chapter 3 . 3/27/2012
Yay! You updated! :) Wow, an extremely feral Giles!Vamp that even Spike is intimidated. Great imagery.

And I must say that I loved the last line: "she was not only 'The Slayer'... She was and always will be 'Giles' Slayer.'"

Can't wait for the next update.
MMWillow13 chapter 3 . 3/26/2012
hhmmm interesting twist with the way Giles came back