Reviews for The Couple Who Weren't
BingeReader97 chapter 9 . 8/17
Though this hasn't been updated in 6 years I'll still follow it on the hopes I may one day finish reading the Complete story
Min's awesomeness chapter 9 . 10/13/2016
You know, I keep hoping to get an email notifiying me of an update...really hope you'll do that sometime. :)
kimsheeran chapter 9 . 7/12/2016
I LOVE this so much! I wish there was more, though...
Snowgron chapter 9 . 6/6/2016
I cannot believe you ended this here! It's soooo good omg when I saw this was the last chapter I have never been so depressed I neeeeedd more PLEASE come back to this I'm begging you
Atka-Jane chapter 9 . 3/1/2016
I really love this fic! You're such a great writer and there's so much truth in the fic you wrote.
Atka-Jane chapter 5 . 3/1/2016
LOL! Trust it to Jenny to always seize the holes of opportunities
Atka-Jane chapter 4 . 2/29/2016
OH BOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII I AM OFFICIALLY IN LOVE WITH THIS FIC. I NEED TO PRINT THESE 4 CHAPTERS AND TURN THEM INTO MY BEDROOM WALLPAPER SO I CAN BE SURROUNDED BY ALL THIS FLUFFY FLUFFYNESS WHEN I SLEEP AT NIGHT AND WHEN I WAKE IN THE MORNING.

I LURVE LURVE LURVEEEEEE HOW DOROTA (YOU) DESCRIBES DAN'S SWEET GESTURES TO BLAIR, AND HOW DIFFERENT HE IS COMPARED TO NATE AND CHUCK, AND HOW CONTENT AND UNPRETENTIOUSLY HAPPY BLAIR IS WHEN WITH HIM. OH BOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII I HATE EVERYTHING WITH PASSION
Atka-Jane chapter 3 . 2/29/2016
They're so like themselves! I'm so amazed! Is this exchange of words between Vanessa and Dan a part of GG dialogs or YOU created them yourselves? I can't remember and I can't differentiate. It's just that good, if you created them.
Atka-Jane chapter 2 . 2/29/2016
You. YOU. It's your fault I found your beautiful fic in early month of March 2016 where three years ago, I was celebrating DAIR moments around this very time! You made me remember all sweet Dairy stuff again! Now I need a victim to overcome my dairpression!

HOW. How did you explain their dynamics so so... correctly? Right? Perfect? Truthfully? Plainly as is?
Atka-Jane chapter 1 . 2/29/2016
FML! EVEN THE DENSER THAN DEAD SEA NATE CAN GUESS THEY HAVE SOMETHING GOING ON BUT THEM! SHEEEESH I AM PISSED AGAIN NOW BEING REMINDED AT HOW IN DENIAL AND HOW SLOW BLAIR IS SOMETIMES!

UGH WORLD PLEASE JUST TURN ME INTO BLAIR I'LL GLADLY ACCEPT SWEET HANDSOME DAN AS MY SOULMATE.
Bluerlyn chapter 9 . 12/26/2015
Pls finish this story. Its superb.
Guest chapter 9 . 11/29/2015
I'm here almost crying because it was updated in 2011 and it's 2015 and it was an amazing fanfiction.
Guest chapter 9 . 4/16/2015
any chance this will be updated soon?
julzbobbibroun chapter 9 . 8/1/2014