Reviews for The Couple Who Weren't
speaklightly chapter 9 . 7/12
I LOVE this so much! I wish there was more, though...
fkpren chapter 9 . 6/6
I cannot believe you ended this here! It's soooo good omg when I saw this was the last chapter I have never been so depressed I neeeeedd more PLEASE come back to this I'm begging you
Atka-Jane chapter 9 . 3/1
I really love this fic! You're such a great writer and there's so much truth in the fic you wrote.
Atka-Jane chapter 5 . 3/1
LOL! Trust it to Jenny to always seize the holes of opportunities
Atka-Jane chapter 4 . 2/29
OH BOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII I AM OFFICIALLY IN LOVE WITH THIS FIC. I NEED TO PRINT THESE 4 CHAPTERS AND TURN THEM INTO MY BEDROOM WALLPAPER SO I CAN BE SURROUNDED BY ALL THIS FLUFFY FLUFFYNESS WHEN I SLEEP AT NIGHT AND WHEN I WAKE IN THE MORNING.

I LURVE LURVE LURVEEEEEE HOW DOROTA (YOU) DESCRIBES DAN'S SWEET GESTURES TO BLAIR, AND HOW DIFFERENT HE IS COMPARED TO NATE AND CHUCK, AND HOW CONTENT AND UNPRETENTIOUSLY HAPPY BLAIR IS WHEN WITH HIM. OH BOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII I HATE EVERYTHING WITH PASSION
Atka-Jane chapter 3 . 2/29
They're so like themselves! I'm so amazed! Is this exchange of words between Vanessa and Dan a part of GG dialogs or YOU created them yourselves? I can't remember and I can't differentiate. It's just that good, if you created them.
Atka-Jane chapter 2 . 2/29
You. YOU. It's your fault I found your beautiful fic in early month of March 2016 where three years ago, I was celebrating DAIR moments around this very time! You made me remember all sweet Dairy stuff again! Now I need a victim to overcome my dairpression!

HOW. How did you explain their dynamics so so... correctly? Right? Perfect? Truthfully? Plainly as is?
Atka-Jane chapter 1 . 2/29
FML! EVEN THE DENSER THAN DEAD SEA NATE CAN GUESS THEY HAVE SOMETHING GOING ON BUT THEM! SHEEEESH I AM PISSED AGAIN NOW BEING REMINDED AT HOW IN DENIAL AND HOW SLOW BLAIR IS SOMETIMES!

UGH WORLD PLEASE JUST TURN ME INTO BLAIR I'LL GLADLY ACCEPT SWEET HANDSOME DAN AS MY SOULMATE.
Bluerlyn chapter 9 . 12/26/2015
Pls finish this story. Its superb.
Guest chapter 9 . 11/29/2015
I'm here almost crying because it was updated in 2011 and it's 2015 and it was an amazing fanfiction.
Guest chapter 9 . 4/16/2015
any chance this will be updated soon?
julzbobbibroun chapter 9 . 8/1/2014
This was brilliant!
MixItUp chapter 9 . 10/27/2013
Awh, this is perfect!
cactuscorsage chapter 9 . 8/6/2013
You know, I don't care that this is unfinished, I still really enjoyed it.
cactuscorsage chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Nate's confusion is pure gold. I like where this story is headed.