Reviews for Figgy
Pania chapter 1 . 2/9
This was fucking hot
Otakulover4evr chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
Ohmigosh i had to read this twice! ONE OF THE BEST FIGGYS I HAVE EVER READ! Plz write more!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
You have a nasty nasty mind I read one word ang stopped food your wrong for that
dragon fier 20 chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
yay! they ain't alone no more! loved it and i hope that there could be a sequel! :D
yaoifangurl4life chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
holy fuck that was the best ever yaoi I read while pretending to clean my bathroom
isabel chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
that... was... AWSOME THAT WAS.. CAN'T EVEN DISCRIBE IT
Metal Flowers chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Aw, does some one think that 'don't like, don't read' is actually going to work. MA content is forbidden from this sight and this is poorly written, anyway.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
I just love these kinds of stories... I'm not a perve, but romance to me is the best form of literature. Keep up the good work! ;)
Maximum Phantomhive chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
... That... Was... Beautiful!
FangandIggy chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
I love that you talked about thier wings. It's such a big part of who they are and the bondthey share. Nobody ever mentions them but I find that to bethe sexiest thing about them.
anon chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
This is really fabby _
Kurokumo chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Nice! This is a great story! Please write chapter two. Pretty please!
TheSpacePrince chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Sweetest thing ever! Figgy! Ftw! w
twolf yaoi booya chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
good one i loved the story but mabe you should space it out more
crackers411 chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
*q* Good yaoi! I can tell you have read the manga, but just wondering, have you read the books too? Also, read D. Gray-Man, you will see the manga fang was stolen from Yuu Kanda . (sorry, im just nit-picking)

Anyway, I loooooveddddd it! 3