Reviews for Anything and Everything
warrior-of-water chapter 1 . 3/11
Happy to find a Jimmy/Annie friendship fic :)
littleOneWriterGirl chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Hey,
I just got to your OS and I have to say that I like it.
I think you caught his thoughts pretty good.

Well, indeed I haven't more to say.
xoxo littleOneWriterGirl
Southern-Drawl713 chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
Just watched Narco Pt. 2. It was awesome. Jimmy was particularly awesome in it. I'm glad to find another Jimmy/Annie shipper. I really liked this and I hole you continue writing for Chase.
JJandHotch4ever96 chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
great start. update soon
TabbyHazelEyes chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
Well, at least Natalie acknowledged how important Annie is to Jimmy, but I still don't want them to get married. I'm curious as to what Jimmy was thinking before he slipped the ring on Natalie's finger too.

I like how you mentioned that Annie was so much more than just a parter and friend to Jimmy. The way he is around her shows it. I figured he would probably blame himself for her kidnapping, but I know he would do anything to get her back by watching the previews.

I definitley can't wait for the new episode tonight and definitley look forward to more of your stories.
pinkangelxoxo chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
I liked it! I'm so excited for tonights episode!
adbailey chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
I liked this small look into the mind of Jimmy...even though I would have liked to see him a little more panicked (ie: blue lights on, running red lights, etc.) but it would have been hard to put that in and have him so deep in thought like you did! I too cannot wait until the 2nd ep in the Narco series...I just really hope the producers don't let us down because I am so psyched up for it. I just hope that Jimmy realizes how he feels for Annie and maybe breaks off the engagement...after all if he gets married that will close the Jimmy/Annie door and I don't think the producers are ready to do that! Anyways, great story...please write more JimAnn stories soon because there is def not enough of them!