Reviews for Half Innocent Half Evil
Dav009 chapter 1 . 7/17/2015
Update soon
happy-sagara chapter 42 . 6/25/2015
Hi there! I hope all is well ) I really enjoyed the story so far and I hope you can continue it in the future! I know that life happens but I think it's worth it, no matter how long it takes )

Thank you so much for this fic! It's awesome

Happy Sagara
SissyPerigrin chapter 42 . 11/20/2014
I love this story. Hopefully you'll be able to finish it. I've seen too many of the FilaXXello stories go unfinished. Its a crying shame.
SissyPerigrin chapter 22 . 11/17/2014
Wow, this seems so realistic. Like it could of happened.
She-Who-Is-Not-To-Be-Psycho chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
I'm loving this! Even though I'm only in the first few chapters, this is the kind of Xellos/Filia story I've been wanting - no, *aching* for, for quite some time. Fun, in character, engaging. I'll keep on reading and review all the way. I've 41 chapters to go after all. Keep the good work!
Korena-Li chapter 41 . 7/23/2014
Super excited for the update. Can't wait to see what is next. :)
Guest chapter 41 . 7/23/2014
This it's Catwho, on my phone so I can't log in. Thanks for the update! I like this possessive side of Xellos.
Guest chapter 40 . 6/27/2014
No! Not little Owen! Leave him alone Obsan! So glad you updated!
Catwho chapter 37 . 4/7/2014
Hope Val doesn't have super hearing lest he start inquiring about "battery operated tools" and where babies come from.
Guest chapter 36 . 2/27/2014
Well how about that! Marriage in all technicalities! I think i'll quote Amelia, "That's. Wonderful!'
Catwho chapter 36 . 2/26/2014
Go Filia! Normally I don't get BDSM but it kind of works with this couple (she can't REALLY hurt Xellos. Any bites or bruises are just him playing along.) Very hot chapter.
Guest chapter 35 . 1/30/2014
I'm so glad you updated! Please do so again soon!
Poor Filia, don't think she'll be getting any peaceful sleep any time soon the way things are.
Can't wait to see more Filia/Xellos interactions what with him staying over there, and I would love for De Tanga to actually get involved and get along well with Filia and drive Xellos up the wall, or maybe, when the other two monsters meet up with Filia, for one of them (probably the sane one) to take an interest in her.
Update again soon please!
Catwho chapter 35 . 1/29/2014
Haha, playing house. I'm curious about De Tanga and more intrigued by the possibility of jealous Xellos.
Guest chapter 34 . 11/27/2013
And thickens. discussion around Owen scene! It's .family moment! Wait till he starts talking!
Catwho chapter 32 . 9/25/2013
Oh I hope Filia doesn't blame Jilas and Gravos. That wasn't their fault! I'm a little proud of Owen for pulling that off, though. Nice chapter :)