Reviews for Daring To Dream
mattaweber chapter 1 . 3/24
that was incredible!
shutterloubug chapter 1 . 2/16
I did not go into this expecting so many feelings, but you just captured one of my favourite parts of their relationship - that she let him in, that she trusted him with her nightmares and he did nothing but surround her with love and comfort and safety. Because he just knew. He knew what she needed, she didn't have to tell him. And you wrote that so beautifully here, I just absolutely adored it.

I also really love the backstory that he remembered her from the book-signing with so much detail. That's always been a headcanon of mine!
yhwang.wang chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
Thanks! I like it!
Bigbagofweird2 chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
Incredible. Really incredible. Thank you!
Princess of Imagination chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
Lovely one shot! Totally loved it! It is very beautifully written!
Selonianth chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
... This is good. Very good.
john j chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
good stuff very compeling
Dominican Girl chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
I had tears streaming down my face by the time I finished this. That was incredible. And I'd say that your characters were completely spot on.
GT500RonSmith chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
This fact that she had gotten one of his books signed years before has been touched on by many of the stories that I have read on this site, but this one, this one was so original and thoughtful. It is exactly the way a Caskett shipper would have wanted it to come about. That Castle would remember her at all would be a miracle, but that he was stunned by her approaching from far back in the line. So stunned that he committed every fact of her appearance to memory. That he looked for her from then on. And the gratitude she had for him and why she had it for him. Terrific writing!
renmayling chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Great short story. )
Thank You chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Wow.
And I loved loved loved how you wrote the captain, it was very real
CastleLover28 chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Oh my...this is just, wow! This has got to be the sweetest, most beautiful short story I've ever read in my entire life (even though I'm only 16). This is just perfection. Thank you so much for sharing this with us.
Aki.Kale chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
gahh this is amazing.
ibexdracula chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
AW THIS WAS SO CUTE. AGH. ALL THE CUTES. AND SO WELL-WRITTEN. AND SO VERY THEM,
blue252 chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
I love the way you've written him remembering every detail. The way you've done it really makes it feel authentic. Most people write this as him not remembering of if he does it's completely unrealistic for him to have remembered her out of all the people there. But the differences you've highlighted and the way he describes it to her, it's just beautiful. Glad I stumbled upon this!