Reviews for Accidental Ally
bridgeportfox chapter 9 . 1/26
So Vincent is only 15. Poor Sarah. That would be humiliating even if it isn't her fault. I see this hasn't been updated for two years. Too bad. I was enjoying the interaction between Sarah and Severus.
bridgeportfox chapter 8 . 1/26
Hmm. I wondered if either Vince or one of the Malfoy men had done the deed with Sarah, especially when Severus mentioned that Voldemort was angry with them. Having sex with Muggle women would have set the Dark Lord off the deep end.
bridgeportfox chapter 6 . 1/25
I'm glad that Severus and Sarah finally will be able to get medical help. It will be interesting to see what Sarah thinks of Hogwarts. She's taken in quite a lot in a short time and there is more to come.
bridgeportfox chapter 5 . 1/25
Severus is lucky that Vernon didn't attack him further when he went down. Though Sarah probably would have done what she could to defend him. Nice job of building up the suspense. The wounded Snape trying to warn the Dursleys, then being attacked and falling unconscious while the Death Eaters could burst in at any moment made for an edge of the seat chapter.
bridgeportfox chapter 4 . 1/25
Severus is certainly having a tough time of it. I hope he will be able to get some medical aid soon. At least Sarah has been a help. I kind of enjoyed the scene of her running over the Death Eater. Incapacitated by a Muggle. The Death Eater would be horrified if he only knew.
bridgeportfox chapter 3 . 1/25
Oh, dear, a cliffhanger. Will Severus find out that Sarah grabbed his wand in time for him to use it or will the witch decide not to look after all? Looking forward to finding out in the next chapter!
bridgeportfox chapter 2 . 1/25
Severus really got hit that time. Sarah, too. Taking in that magic is real, they are being chased be something seriously bad and having a badly wounded Severus is a lot to take in at once.
bridgeportfox chapter 1 . 1/25
"What's the worst that could happen?" Famous last words as Sarah found out. It sounds like her one night stand turned out to be more than she had bargained for.
bisounettegreuns chapter 9 . 1/13
I want to know what's neeeext ! but it's been more than one year since you last updated this story.

Very good one, Severus is right in the charactor and it is very well written...
Severinus chapter 9 . 4/13/2014
What a wonderful story! Sarah is a wonderfully engaging character and I really enjoy her protective and caring attitude towards Severus. I can't wait to read more! :D
ImKim chapter 9 . 2/15/2014
Again another fantastic story. I really love the Snape with OC, as well. I have a long overdue for update story with the same. I can't wait to see more of this one. I love where it's gone so far and can't wait to see where it's going.
Rocky181 chapter 9 . 2/9/2014
Wonderful story! I hope you update soon!
D. Cole chapter 9 . 12/30/2013
Hello! I hope you are doing fine!
I have been wondering if there is a new chapter coming soon? I'm very excited to see what happens next.
Much love and greetings and a happy new year!
- D. Cole
onimiyuu chapter 9 . 7/26/2013
I was hooked up instantly by this fic XD...
I can't believe I missed this one (my last login in FFnet was in 2011 OTL)

and please please continue the story and don't let her suffer more "
FeelTheCold chapter 9 . 6/29/2013
Please update soon! I love how you've written this story. When I first decided to read it, I was a bit hesitant, because I've never read a FF with a wizard/muggle pairing. I'm not sure if you intend to involve them romantically or not, but nevertheless, you have captured them both with perfection, especially Severus.