Reviews for Accidental Ally
Schattenjagd chapter 9 . 10/3
Ok, really want to know how this is going on from here on :) Feel quite sorry for her, wonder what Sev will do now. He is not a spy anymore so he does not have to restrain himself with Crabbe only because he is a death eather
Update soon, this is quite interesting :D
Schattenjagd chapter 7 . 10/3
uh oh, poor Sev! He is torturing himself! It wasn't his fault, it was an accident and he tried to get her help ... :/
What will Sarah think? Did she only see him storm out and doesn't know what he thinks?
Schattenjagd chapter 6 . 10/3
ugh, did she loose the baby? Oh no! Poor Sarah!

Well it was kinda cool to see the reaction of the others as they found out, she was pregnant and they instantly assuming it was Snape's kid, just because he accompanied her.
Schattenjagd chapter 5 . 10/3
oh oh, not good. As i said before, you are being really mean towards Snape. How much pain canhe take? And I guess his wound won't be to happy about being punshed and torn open continuesly. Harry is pretty cool though :) And I like to see a bit of his perspective especially how he sees Sarah and Snape interact
Schattenjagd chapter 4 . 10/3
ooh, it is getting interesting. You are being really mean towards Snape by the way, what you do with him is pretty cruel, the poor bugger :/ ;)
Schattenjagd chapter 3 . 10/3
Well, that chap was pretty good :) Though I am glad this story is already finished, so I won't have to wait for your next update after a cliffy like that ;)
Schattenjagd chapter 2 . 10/3
Hey mate
Just started reading this story. So far it is quite interesting, will be nice to see where you will be going from here on. Only critisim: I have barely any idea what this story is about. Usually I would not even have started reading this story, because I don't have the slightest and your summery doesn't give me anything. It does not spark my interest because of it. Your summery tells about a muggle coincidentally (no idea how to spell that word and to lazy to look it up) turning up in an estate ... and then what? And this sorta happened in the first chapter so it might trigger what happens afterwards, but it is not what happens in the story, is it?
This might just be me, I am no genuis with summeries either, but I just thought you might appreciate it to be told ;)
JennieLK chapter 9 . 8/19
I hope you pick this back up - I've been enjoying the story.
excessivelyperky chapter 9 . 6/27
I certainly understand why Sarah is feeling so miserable; I suspect, though, that she will move on from this to thoughts of shotguns and IED's. After all, Muggles aren't entirely helpless.
bridgeportfox chapter 9 . 1/26
So Vincent is only 15. Poor Sarah. That would be humiliating even if it isn't her fault. I see this hasn't been updated for two years. Too bad. I was enjoying the interaction between Sarah and Severus.
bridgeportfox chapter 8 . 1/26
Hmm. I wondered if either Vince or one of the Malfoy men had done the deed with Sarah, especially when Severus mentioned that Voldemort was angry with them. Having sex with Muggle women would have set the Dark Lord off the deep end.
bridgeportfox chapter 6 . 1/25
I'm glad that Severus and Sarah finally will be able to get medical help. It will be interesting to see what Sarah thinks of Hogwarts. She's taken in quite a lot in a short time and there is more to come.
bridgeportfox chapter 5 . 1/25
Severus is lucky that Vernon didn't attack him further when he went down. Though Sarah probably would have done what she could to defend him. Nice job of building up the suspense. The wounded Snape trying to warn the Dursleys, then being attacked and falling unconscious while the Death Eaters could burst in at any moment made for an edge of the seat chapter.
bridgeportfox chapter 4 . 1/25
Severus is certainly having a tough time of it. I hope he will be able to get some medical aid soon. At least Sarah has been a help. I kind of enjoyed the scene of her running over the Death Eater. Incapacitated by a Muggle. The Death Eater would be horrified if he only knew.
bridgeportfox chapter 3 . 1/25
Oh, dear, a cliffhanger. Will Severus find out that Sarah grabbed his wand in time for him to use it or will the witch decide not to look after all? Looking forward to finding out in the next chapter!