Reviews for Accidental Ally
bisounettegreuns chapter 10 . 10/16
hi very nice chapter. Severus is slowly becoming more "human" the evolution of his behaviour is perfectly described please please please ! update soon...i can t wait another 2 years
bisounettegreuns chapter 10 . 10/4
So glad you updated !
This Fangirling Muggle chapter 10 . 8/24
I will be waiting for the next bit of this story! I love stories where Severus has a romance or friendship with a femaleOC, witch or muggle. He really needs someone to love him, in canon all he has is possibly Dumbledore or Draco, he always seems so alone to me though. I hope Sarah and Severus end up together. I also want to see more of Harry's reaction and find out where the Dursleys went. This is very well written, you do a fantastic job of writing Snape, he's a very tough character.
helianthus chapter 10 . 8/23
Seems Severus might have caught a bad case of Harry's saving people thing, which usually results in something painful when he's being responsible! This time, though, maybe it's the beginning of a much better outcome? He seems to fancy Sarah a bit. :)
helianthus chapter 9 . 8/23
I can hear AR's voice/inflection clearly in this...;) I was glad there was a bit of a recap at the beginning of the chapter, to provide a good reminder of some of the detail from earlier parts of the story. The name of Evans was enough to resurrect some pretty ugly ghosts and unresolved regret...quite a terrible accident for Severus, both emotionally and physically! And how confusing for Sarah, too, feeling regret and shame for what she couldn't have helped, any more than Severus could. After Severus heals up a bit more, I wouldn't want to be in Vincent's shoes for anything. Must've been harrowing enough already when the older DEs found out, but if Severus got hold of him, I wonder what would happen. DD wouldn't let it be anything too permanent, though, I guess. ;) And I wonder if the Evans name is a coincidence, or if Sarah really is related...and how she might feel about Severus then.
Maddy Love Castiel chapter 10 . 8/12
So glad you updated! I read this story a few years ago and really enjoyed it. Glad that there's going to be more chapters! I'm very intrigued about where this story is going. :-)

Wonderful new chapter! Seriously love the way Sarah and Severus just click with each other.

I can't wait for more!

Anonymous chapter 10 . 8/10
The interaction between Sarah and Severus in the bathroom was so sweet! Looks as if Severus is falling for Sarah, and Dumbledore has already recognised it. I wonder if Sarah comes to the realisation that Severus might mean more to her than she could have thought soon? It would be nice to see Harry and Severus grow closer. Harry did seem to have recognised Severus' goodness in chapter 5. I'm still looking forward to finding out why Sarah is called Evans though? I hope we get answers soon! I also wonder about the welcoming feast? I assume Sarah will stay at Hogwarts, but how will her stay there be justified? Questions and more questions haha. If you want to consider it: I would be ok with shorter chapters but frequent updates, instead of long chapters and lessfrequent updates.
I'm unbelievably glad that you updated this story and I hope so very, very much that you will update soon! You do an amazing job with this story, it's my favourite in the HP fandom, and I just love your evocative way of writing. All the best and I hope you update soon!
Schattenjagd chapter 10 . 8/10
You're back! Took you long enough, eh? I had to reread your story since i could not remember what it was about at all. Hope you will be a lot quicker with the next update as i do not think waiting another year or two is too appealing. But of course I understand: Real life is more important and will always be! Nice chap, keep it up
Anonmous chapter 6 . 8/10
I completely forgot about Sarah's surname. I'm curious to see if this is a connection to Lily and Petunia?
Anonymous chapter 4 . 8/10
*I had my last uni exam of the semester yesterday and decided to treat myself:-) I am happy I managed to find this fic again, and doubly happy that you updated it:-D.
Anonymous chapter 4 . 8/10
Holy sh*t! Has ever a more coincidental coincidence happened? After I hadn't checked the Harry Potter fanfictions in over a year this afternoon I finally did. I had my last uni By sheer coincidence I remembered a SS/OC story that had been my favourite and that I had read in my teens, i.e in 2011, but that hadn't been updated afterwards. I didn't want to get my hopes up that maybe it had been completed, and indeed, after miraculously managing to find it again an hours or so ago, I saw that it hadn't been updated for a year. Still, after having spent so much time on finding it again I decided to re-read it for fun. It was one of my favourite HP stories, if not *the* favourite. When beginning to read ch 4 though I noticed something odd in the header "updated 12 minutes ago". ? Was I hallucinating? Could this really be real? How can such coincidences even exist? With disbelief I clicked on the chapter selection and omG! There was a ch 10! I'm so happy and excited, you have no idea! I love this fic and it makes me so happy to see you updating it. Thank you so, so, so much! (Now I'll continue reading and hope to get to the chapters I haven't read quickly:-)
OMG this is amazing!
I seriously haven't read any authors like you in a long time. Wonderful job! Your descriptive language is awesome! I hope to be able to write like you!
Keep it up!
Guest chapter 9 . 12/27/2015
I really enjoyed this story
Please post more )
Guest chapter 9 . 10/30/2015
OMG! Please write more! I spent the last hour or so reading this, and it's freaking awesome! Please, please, please update!

Schattenjagd chapter 9 . 10/3/2015
Ok, really want to know how this is going on from here on :) Feel quite sorry for her, wonder what Sev will do now. He is not a spy anymore so he does not have to restrain himself with Crabbe only because he is a death eather
Update soon, this is quite interesting :D