Reviews for The Tale of Sir Cadogan
horacethepig chapter 22 . 7/11/2015
A great story. Bravo! Why aren't there more Wars of Independence set HP tales?
logop chapter 22 . 3/14/2015
Wel written, clever and funny.
Hamilton chapter 22 . 7/12/2014
Excellent story, bravo!
rvb chapter 22 . 3/26/2014
Much enjoyed. Thank you.
Damosel Gwenlynn chapter 22 . 10/30/2013
Now that was a grand tale indeed. Bravo I say Bravo! Hope you find it in your heart to write more stories of Hogwarts past.
ckate chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
this is sooooo precious. i can't stop chuckling, even if i was only in the first chapter! good work! a perfect and fitting telling of sir cadogan's tale.
Guest chapter 22 . 5/7/2011
In my opinion, this has to be on of the best written fanfictions around.
Model Builder chapter 22 . 5/5/2011
Bravo.

"Storytelling was something so easily enjoyed for its own sake."

Truer words were never spoken.
T. H. Enesley chapter 22 . 5/4/2011
This story is one of the most imagenative and funny stories I have come across on fanfiction. It's a great story filled with rediculous adventure, slapstick comody, and brillient romance. It's told with a terrific flair for true story telling. WAY TO GO! Let us know where to find your stuff.
emcee31 chapter 22 . 5/4/2011
never dreaming that one day he would help Harry Potter arrive in time for his first Divination class, and let Sirius Black search for Wormtail in the Griffindor dormitory.
emcee31 chapter 21 . 5/4/2011
As soon as he told us his name was Longbottom, there had to be a marriage to a witch, or Augusta would never have been a pure-blood a thousand years later. Great fight.
emcee31 chapter 20 . 4/25/2011
Since Cadogan's only a picture now, I take it that Gaunt killed him, but may have lost support from those who admired such bravery in a muggle?
Model Builder chapter 19 . 4/22/2011
This was great! I can't wait for more!

Even better than your description of the heraldry used by the House of Gaunt is the way it is presented. Too cool!

Sweet "Star Trek" reference, too!

Lord Umbridge? Uh-oh . . . .
emcee31 chapter 13 . 4/16/2011
Ah, but who will survive out of Gaunt and Cadogan?
Model Builder chapter 18 . 4/15/2011
I was hanging-on-the-edge-of-my-seat with every word of this well-written and excellently choreographed battle scene. I understand that J.K. Rowling likes to read good fan fiction based on her storyverse. And I think that she will like the way you expanded on a minor, background character (that was originally written for comic-relief,) who died centuries before "Harry Potter" even takes place. Well done!