Reviews for Silent killer Rewrite
Hazel08 chapter 19 . 9/12/2011
Great job on the ending feel like there should be more.
P.M.H chapter 19 . 9/11/2011
Guess who? Haha. Perfection to a tee. Great twist with the baby. I gotta say I like the rewrite WAY better. Good job. Keep on being Awseome.
P.M.H chapter 11 . 9/11/2011
Marvelous as usual! Don't think I've dropped your stories ive just been busy!
Brianna chapter 19 . 9/10/2011
Oh thank god! I was so afraid that you would not allow Piper to recover. I'm so glad you did! I'm glad you wrote Wyatt into the story as well! It was a wonderful way to end the story! You did a fantastic job!
LeoPiper chapter 19 . 9/9/2011
great end and really great story. :)
Charmedfam chapter 19 . 9/9/2011
I liked the chapter! That baby has some powers and I am glad evrybody is okay.
lizardmomma chapter 19 . 9/9/2011
Great job, you might want to mark it as "complete". Two little typos I noticed you wrote "air" when it should have been "heir" spell check isn't going to catch that or the "Brake" instead of "break". I really liked the changes you made to the story, but I did feel you rushed the ending with that one little paragraph. Overall though, you did great.
Fiona chapter 18 . 9/6/2011
For a second there, I thought you were going to try and kill off Piper again, but then again you still could with the way you left the story with this chapter. Don't though. Please don't kill Piper off. That would absolutely break my heart. And again if you could please allow her to recover that would be absolutely amazing! This was a great chatper! Please keep up the fantastic work and update soon! (
LeoPiper chapter 18 . 9/6/2011
well, great chapter. :) pls update soon.
Charmedfam chapter 18 . 9/6/2011
Nice chapter! Can't wait to find out what happens to Piper!
lizardmomma chapter 18 . 9/6/2011
oh boy, Piper kidnapped, Cole's true self shows through and he gets dragged back to the underworld...good job
LeoPiper chapter 17 . 8/15/2011
great chapter, I'm really curious for the next one :)
Charmedfam chapter 17 . 8/15/2011
Poor Piper! It is all becoming too much for her and also for her family.
JenEllen Way chapter 17 . 8/15/2011
Enjoyed this chapter very much. You write so well especially Piper's POV. I worked with stroke patients with a range of symptoms and you are capturing those small victories and lingering frustrations very well. Keep up the good work. Thanks for not killing off Piper. She's my favorite Charmed one.
lizardmomma chapter 17 . 8/15/2011