Reviews for A Full Circle
love it read over and overI'm trying to find a story ino and sakura on a mission and sakura gets kidnapped and Sasuke save her ..u know the name of it
I loved it so much
The sex was amazing
And I loved the idea of twins holy shit
callmeportgas chapter 12 . 8/5
BEAUTIFUL.
Copy-nin chapter 7 . 7/13
Chapter 6 is FUCKING HOT!
This was an amazing story. Loved it from the very begging till the very end. Thank you for writting and finnishing it :)
Fiona chapter 12 . 7/4
I admit,...I both liked and disliked this story because it was so different. this was the first story I have read where he/they do not stay in the village...but over all, a very well thought out story with minor spelling errors. :)
achtagust chapter 12 . 6/22
beautiful, simply beautiful
GwendyMary chapter 12 . 4/11
Thanks for writing this beautiful fic! I couldn't be happier for the final chapter.
Have a nice day!
anime2 chapter 12 . 4/1
Wow, what a great story. Sasuke and Sakura were amazing together. And I really loved the ending. XD
I love this chapter!
Gud ending sasuke and sakura should have twins given that sasuke is hopin to rebuild his clan
Closet Perv chapter 1 . 1/22
Love this story.. I have already read it twice, and now I'm gonna read it again. Definitely one of my favs! LET THE FUCKENING BEGIN LOL!
dontyoublink chapter 12 . 1/12
This story ends in a completely different spot than I would have guessed or even initially preferred, but it's so beautifully written that I can't help but love it. Also, I definitely went through a handful of tissues. You're amazing!
sillykar18 chapter 12 . 1/7
Awwww what a lovely story! Really well written. What a better way to realize your feelings by spending time together and having guiltless fun together! Very detailed into writing the lemon scenes and truly appreciate how you didn't rush it. Glad that it is a happy ending for everyone!
ultracrystal chapter 6 . 1/3
Deserves so much more reviews and praise!