Reviews for A Full Circle
Fujioshii18 chapter 12 . 1/2
Ah, wonderful story, the characters all in tuned and just so well portrayed. The feels were real, after reading I just appreciate the whole Naruto franchise even more. I love it.
Guest chapter 12 . 10/27/2017
none have written smut as good as you. fuck you need to say hi to your fans. wave and we will bow down.
Yui's Sweet Dream chapter 12 . 10/1/2017
This was so beautiful. It brought tears to my eyes. It was perfect! Simple and sweet and so very heartwarming!
Username1990 chapter 12 . 9/29/2017
So cute. Very well written. Loved it!
Kaleej chapter 12 . 9/18/2017
is there an even slight probability of your presence again in this fandom? your stories are like devil chocolate cakes among other cakes... incomparable.
Discordmaru chapter 12 . 8/29/2017
I really loved this. very recommended.
Discordmaru chapter 8 . 8/29/2017
This chapter I truly said out loud at the end "Beautiful". It was perfect.

My first ever, after 10 plus years on this site, you have caused me to do a mid story review. Bravo
dewazz chapter 12 . 8/21/2017
Nice complete story
Trisha chapter 12 . 8/1/2017
This was the perfect ending to your story! You write so beautifully, and I love how you describe Sakura and Sasuke. Their banters and conversations are so interesting and funny, and everything was resolved peacefully. I really enjoyed reading "A Full Circle", so thank you for writing it! :)
Balana chapter 4 . 7/14/2017
I really like this so far! Sakura's playfulness is fun to read.
great job!
Sarah chapter 3 . 7/14/2017
Sakura is really annoying in this. I hate the fact that everyone thinks the only way he can be happy is if he goes back to Konoha, like I get that they want his friend back, but let him do what HE wants with his life.
I'm a die hard sasusaku shipper and all, but I absolutely hate the "blah blah why haven't you come back!?"
obviously because he didn't want to.
Guest chapter 12 . 7/1/2017
This is one of the best story I read!
Thank you.
SasuSakuFCSlut chapter 12 . 5/23/2017
Having found this story, reading it all in one sitting and nose bleeding several times during, I do have to say the pregnancy thing kinda came out of left field with no real explanation. It was just kinda like, oh hey btw she's pregnant. If there had been one more chapter kinda building up to the reveal then it wouldn't seem so sudden even more so when a few chapters back there was the "Birth control Jutsu" but either way this was an amazing story and I loved every second of it!
ILoveSxS chapter 12 . 5/18/2017
This was amazing I absolutely loved it
Reveriemare chapter 12 . 5/9/2017
I couldn't stop reading the story to the end - and I'm glad I did because I loved every chapter of it (there couldn't be too much lemon in a fanfiction as well ;)).
Thank you for writing and finishing it, you did a great job!
Sorry that my review isn't so long, I'm always in a loss of words when I write a feedback about a story that I utterly enjoyed reading.
Please, keep writing!