Reviews for A Full Circle
KunoichiAbi chapter 12 . 8/16
Lovely lovely story! Pretty hot too! ;)
Thank you! Look forward to reading your other works!
AVMfreak96 chapter 12 . 8/7
This story was beautiful! Thank you for the read, I just found it and read the whole thing in one sitting definitely adding to my favorites. :)
Corneliagirl101 chapter 12 . 6/24
Awesome fic! 5 stars! I'm usually a person who likes to stick very close to canon events but I LOVED this. And holy shit... you know how to write SasuSaku SMUT! Hot damn!
beautiful :)
This fic is amazing *sob* and i love the proposal, it was funny hahaha
That's right! Sasuke needed sakura more than naruto did, i feel that too in the manga
Sakura you're amazing, you're perfect in ANBU with skills like that, simply amazing especially for assassinations
A week, huh? Too short! Hahaha
RalitsaR chapter 12 . 5/10
I LOVED this story! Thank you so much for writting it and Good Job!
danidani33 chapter 5 . 4/2
so great-
een nihc chapter 12 . 3/29
It is a beautiful story. While I don't mind reading lemon, the lemon does gets lengthy at times. What truly captivates me is the story itself. And what a good epilogue, I must say. Applause to you for a job well done. Look forward to more fanfic from you.
MedlyGrey chapter 12 . 3/16
It was truly a good lemon,I mean story. Just kidding I love it, write more !
EmpressOfEvilBunnies chapter 12 . 3/6
SO WONDERFUL
I NEARLY CRIED
Your writing is fantastic, my dear! Sakura's character is wonderful, and the maturity with which you approach sex is impressive; it didn't feel awkward with the way you described it as a normal part of the relationship. Such a job well done, honestly. Congrats on such a great story. I loved reading every chapter.

33B
RoseyDevlin chapter 7 . 2/22
Aww Sakura left, i wonder how Sasuke is going to react :p tho i really wish to punch Sasuke for being so damn slow with decisions, he usually realizes his true feelings when its too late...damn it Sasuke! X(
And that Ayaka always gets on my nerves...ughh knowing that Sasuke slept many times with that woman irks me so damn much x_x
RoseyDevlin chapter 5 . 2/21
Im actually okay reading a non-virgin Sasuke if Sakura also isn't a virgin but its pretty suprising that Shikamaru was Sakura's first :O