Reviews for A Full Circle
ScarletASV chapter 5 . 10/14
I know you wrote this ages ago, but just now I'm stumbling upon it and I hope you still ready reviews. Great work, the whole story was amazing. The sex scenes were enjoyable, the interactions between them had a whole of layer of intensity and a certain reality to them, and the events were imaginative and things that could have actually happened if the canon story had lead there. I'm a hardcore SasuSaku and ShikaTema fan, but I found the relationships here with a whole new layer of realness. I could see Shikamaru in the role of a casual lover for Sakura, for the reasons you said (there was no one else really as suited for some understanding, comforting but casual sex between friends than him). Great work.
sweetness1969 chapter 6 . 10/3
dammit give me a minute sh! got to change my underwear,wanna get hot n have the best fluck dreams with Sasuke GOT DAMMIT THIS IS THE $1
ooo Blue Rose ooo chapter 1 . 8/8
Just stopped by to read this story once again. Such a classic.
EclipseLove chapter 12 . 7/22
3 3
EclipseLove chapter 11 . 7/22
3 i never get tired of reading this story... over and over again
Aiiraiim chapter 1 . 6/22
Did you post this on wattpad?
I saw this book on wattpad
Sucker for shipping chapter 12 . 6/19
Beauuuuutiful!
sbaurora chapter 12 . 4/18
A beautiful story. Well done!
1gio chapter 1 . 3/16
this story is amazing! congrats!
LemonMeringue77 chapter 12 . 2/24
A wonderful story, that will be saved to reread later!
Sakura traducoes chapter 12 . 1/27
Hello, i loved your fanfic, your writing is wonderful, and i wanted to ask for permission to translate it into my language, which in the case is Portuguese, i would give the due credits...i expect an answer, thank you.
Fujioshii18 chapter 12 . 1/2
Ah, wonderful story, the characters all in tuned and just so well portrayed. The feels were real, after reading I just appreciate the whole Naruto franchise even more. I love it.
Guest chapter 12 . 10/27/2017
none have written smut as good as you. fuck you need to say hi to your fans. wave and we will bow down.
Yui's Sweet Dream chapter 12 . 10/1/2017
This was so beautiful. It brought tears to my eyes. It was perfect! Simple and sweet and so very heartwarming!