Reviews for A Full Circle
J chapter 12 . 11/24
This was a lovely story to read. The way you characterized everyone was very different but also very excellent. You are a talented writer and I loved this story. Thank you.
Chutipa97 chapter 12 . 11/10
Wow, it is so good. The ending is perfect! Naruto's character is hilarious, nice job!
Holy fuck. Just. Holy fuck.
Shantia chapter 12 . 10/30
Wow...this is my second time reading through this since 2011, and it's still one of my favorites! The characterization is well done, and the plot is great. This fanfic is soooo cute! A lot of the scenes between Sasuke and Sakura made me smile or laugh so hard! :)
youknees chapter 12 . 10/24
All's well that ends well. I love happy endings. And this definitely is a happy ending.
Overall, i'm in love with the story. It was on point and so romantic.
Great job on this one!
youknees chapter 8 . 10/24
I love sakura in this chapter. I often see her as a strong and fearless shinobi.
youknees chapter 7 . 10/24
Aaahhh i really hate goodbyes. This chap almost made me cry. :'( i definitely felt the sadness of Sakura. But i guess this is the best way to say goodbye
KunoichiAbi chapter 12 . 8/16
Lovely lovely story! Pretty hot too! ;)
Thank you! Look forward to reading your other works!
AVMfreak96 chapter 12 . 8/7
This story was beautiful! Thank you for the read, I just found it and read the whole thing in one sitting definitely adding to my favorites. :)
Corneliagirl101 chapter 12 . 6/24
Awesome fic! 5 stars! I'm usually a person who likes to stick very close to canon events but I LOVED this. And holy shit... you know how to write SasuSaku SMUT! Hot damn!
beautiful :)
This fic is amazing *sob* and i love the proposal, it was funny hahaha
That's right! Sasuke needed sakura more than naruto did, i feel that too in the manga
Sakura you're amazing, you're perfect in ANBU with skills like that, simply amazing especially for assassinations
A week, huh? Too short! Hahaha