Reviews for A Full Circle
Chrismazing chapter 7 . 4/26
AN amazingly angsty chapter!
PAS-15 chapter 1 . 4/17
This was an amazing story! I'm going ahead and let you know I spent my whole afternoon reading it instead of preparing for my fourth nursing exam tomorrow! Still it was a great read and I enjoyed it!
SkyyWriter14 chapter 12 . 1/28
This SasuSaku fanfic is one of the best fanfics I've ever read. I know I'm really late, seeming that you finished this nearly 6 years ago, but I'm glad I got the chance to read it. They are canon now and I really thought they wouldn't end up together, but kishi would do it injustice if they actually didn't. When Kakashi said Sakura was the people to bring Sasuke back to the light, well it's true to both extent, here and in the canon. She cried to Naruto to bring Sasuke back and due to that Naruto did everything in this power. I know I'm getting intense with this, but I'm glad you wrote this story. SasuSaku was my childhood. Thank you for your amazingness:)
jo107 chapter 12 . 1/27
so far my favorite story 3 so witty ad touching
jo107 chapter 12 . 1/25
so far my favorite story 3 so witty ad touching
jo107 chapter 6 . 1/22
this chapter is great! hands down awesome
naruhina Lover17 chapter 12 . 1/10
LOVED your story
jo107 chapter 5 . 12/29/2016
so far, this was the most wonderful chapter I have ever readit's so beautifully written I can't even... 3
Little-bad-Angel chapter 12 . 12/9/2016
Love it!
Sabrina Pierre chapter 6 . 12/5/2016
this was hot, God, I wanna this Sasuke to train with me too
Sea Wan River chapter 10 . 10/31/2016
Naruto was the best part of the chapter tbh. Lovely team 7 reunion
Sea Wan River chapter 9 . 10/31/2016
Favorite chapter. have nothing more to say
Sea Wan River chapter 8 . 10/31/2016
so I'm stupid and I left a review in the middle of the last chapter but I have to leave another one because 1) how dare you use the sharingan to make me suffer and 2) my jaw literally dropped when she druged him.
Now about this one: in the begining I was SASUKE NO YOU SHOULD GO AFTER HER. Finally Sakura is reacting like expected, crying is inevitable and needed sometimes. I' m so glad you killed them you have no idea. this chapter pleases me to no end
Sea Wan River chapter 7 . 10/31/2016
bruh sent without fishing. damn app. Anyways, Sakura's declaration was perfect and the way Sasuke reacted was so on point. The tea scene, I'm in pain it was so beautiful
Sea Wan River chapter 7 . 10/31/2016
Sakura's declaration was perfect and