Reviews for A Full Circle
haliz chapter 12 . 4/16
Hey you!
This is, i believe, the third time i read the story and i can totally say is my favorite, among all the thounsand i have read, english, spanich, french, this is by far the best stroy i have ever read. Eould you please send me the link to your stories out of ffnet. Thank you
Wow...lot of..Ywah I'm one the ppl who ignored ur warning.
Tikai chapter 1 . 4/2
I love this story
Anna chapter 6 . 3/31
You are fucking amazing and this is the most beautiful fanfic I have ever read! I adore you
spontaneous-thoughts chapter 11 . 3/24
This fanfic has been raising expectations of guys since 2011
Shit I did not see that coming : damn girl!
THIS FUCKING CHAPTER MADE ME CRY MY EYES OUT! It was so beautifully written and I could just feel all the emotions she was going through because I too know the pain of having to say goodbye. I had to say goodbye to my boyfriend at the airport when I went to visit him and during that time I had wished that I took the taxi instead of him driving me because saying goodbye is just too god damn painful!
DAMN chapter 6 . 3/23
HOT FUCKING DAMN! I really really want to experience sex like this! Think my boyfriend will be up to it? XD Seriously though you had me on the edge of my seat! I, myself, starting to feel sexy as hell and I felt like I was ready to rip off my clothes and attack my boyfriend! But then I realised that he is still away... :( Fuck girl. How'd you learn to write like this?
forev3rsilenc3d chapter 12 . 2/27
I just can't get over how much I love this fanfic! It may seem short to those who haven't read it because it's twelve chapters, but you delivered in each chapter! It didn't feel rushed at all because you allowed the characters to develop amazingly! I drank this fanfiction in and you had me equal parts squealing and equal parts emotionally distressed! I can't wait to read your next works!
LetMeFly chapter 12 . 2/22
I have really enjoyed reading A Full Circle it was really well written.
This story had all things I love to read romance, drama and some hot mature scenes!
Also Sasuke and Sakura are one of my favorite pairing in Naruto.
I hope to see a sequel in near future...
RoXxanne chapter 7 . 2/18
Haha, birth-control jutsus... :D
silveroaks chapter 12 . 1/26
Sweet! A Great read :)
Girlalicious chapter 12 . 1/2
This was so amazingly cute ong
Akemi Spangler chapter 12 . 12/30/2013
I hope you create a sequel! :)
neko-hime21 chapter 12 . 12/27/2013
That was so . . . Sweet, amazing, heart-warming... i 'ooh'ed and 'awww'ed the entire story... this is just truly. . . Beautiful... :')