Reviews for Together
RhianaStar chapter 1 . 1/27/2011

Welcome to Torchwood. “Torchwood: outside the government, and in Series 4 outside the UK for some episodes, beyond the police and the fans(who miss Owen, Tosh & Ianto), tracking down alien life on Earth, and arming the human race against the future. The Twenty-First Century is when it all changes. Well lets be honest it all started changing during Season 2...And you’ve gotta be ready... Don't think anyone was ready for Season 3 Episode 4... But thanks to Fan Fiction... and the talented imagenative writers like you... Captain Jack Harkness and as PC Andy might say..and "The Scooby Do Gang" is Alive and Well...

Looking forward to reading more of your Torchwood stories
ukdramafan chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
very powerful imagery. I don't know what fandom you normally write for, but this was excellent. Welcome to Torchwood!
Nana56 chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Very good! I put this off for a while as I'm usually a little cautious about Torchwood fics. lol

That would have been a terrifying dream for anyone and so much more so for Jack who had seen it all before. :(

Nicely done. :)
lovinandrew chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
I can't say how much i loved this story. It showed realism in so many ways that we never got from the show, that we should of. And you are so good at writing these ones.

Very clever to put what happened back in 2000 and mix it with what happened with Ianto. And i do believe that new years, that Jack walked so happy into the hub to find the grisly discovery and to have to see Alex shoot himself would always be there. Again reminding him how fragile life is to the people he loves around him.

And I'm with twinchaosblade, I want a sequel! lol

Great story, but then you always deliver :)
Angelustatt chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
I've been waiting for you to post this! LOL It's nice to see you dipping your toes in the Torchwood fandom, mate. Especially with a fic as good as this.

It has such a real sense of horror as we follow Jack through his nightmare. And I'll admit the sicko in me enjoyed the idea that Gwen bought it.

I reckon this was a very real fear for Jack in the days and even weeks that followed Lisa's discovery. We all know how much Ianto was hurting at that point and I like the fact that you chose to show the aftermath of that in this way, instead of the usual fics out there that just put Jack and Ianto too easily.

Simply awesome, which is just what I would expect from you. ;)

twinchaosblade chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
Wow! That was a super-intense and very vivid story about the nightmare that caught Jack at unawares. I'm glad it turned out to be untrue but very well illustrated Jack's fears and head-space. It was a good thing that this got him to acknowledge how worried he is about Ianto's mental state, even if he doesn't believe Ianto would be capable of doing something like that.

Very well written and a fine and novel approach to a 'Cyberwoman' tag. Would you please be so kind as to write a sequel where Jack tries to reconnect with Ianto? That would be awesome!
gaelicspirit chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
So glad you were able to post this finally! I love that you're branching out.:)