Reviews for and lastly, of knowing
absolutelyfabulouslyobsessed chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
You made me cry. That was very heartwarming. Thank you. That was a beautiful narrative by Rapunzels mother. The yearning and love was really well-written.
J. Metropolis chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
I really enjoyed reading this. I loved seeing how the King and Queen's relationship developed through time and how they became what the other person needed as they faced uncertainty: she wiping away his tear just before the lantern ceremony and he reassuring her as they are about to meet their daughter for the second time. I loved their banter during her pregnancy and how the King read The Tales of Flynnagain Rider to Rapunzel. It makes me think that she would have ended up with Eugene even if she had not been stolen. There were so many beautiful lines in this fic but I loved this one the most: "her daughter was somewhere in the world, and watching the night sky fill out of love for her."
Kountry101 chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Beautifully written! :D
Tawnyfur chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Gah, I love the King and the Queen! They were so sweet in that lantern scene; it seems more poignant since they didn't have to speak to comfort each other. 3 I really liked the picture you painted of Rapunzel's parents' childhood! Very cute. And, dear God, they have a COOKING UTENSIL WEAPON JOKE. TOO BRILLIANT.

The second I read about the Queen and rolling pins, I immediately envisioned Rapunzel and Eugene being told the story over dinner and both suddenly bursting into laughter. History repeats itself, eh?

Bravo! Loved the story segments; easy to digest.
Aka Wouka chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I cried.

It had already struck me how hard it must have been for Rapunzel's parents, and you portrayed it so beautifully here. I'm not sure everything was right-I think the queen was sick before she started to give birth, and they were probably looking for the flower for a longer period of time-and there were a few repetitions, but that didn't stop this from being beautiful.

"He was looking at her in such a way that made butterflies scratch their wings against her stomach."

OH MY FREAKIN CHEESETOAST.

I LOVE that sentence, seriously. I've never heard it phrased that way before.
gabthebomb chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Loved it!
the dishy fishy chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
LOL great welsh names by the by it fits them perfectly
Espoir Noir chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
So, normally I only read Harry Potter fanfics. But I have just seen "Tangled" and I was like "Ihavetogoandreadfanfics" with that kind of hopeful yearning for a really good one. And this is perfect. Beautiful writing. Fantastic dialogue. Lovely characterisation. You are amazing. Thank-you so much!
Anna M chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
Wow! I loved the backstory, especially the funnier parts in the first two. Your names were lovely.
1 chapter 1 . 1/26/2011